Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tour de blabla

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I saw one only a few hours ago. Overweight fifty something with the full kit on and Sky lycra shorts. He was cycling on the road (when the cycle lane was next to him ) along the seafront in east worthing when the lights turned red. He then proceeded to undertake all the patient motorists who had stopped at the crossing and went straight through the red light without a care in the world! This behaviour is disgusting.

Chinny reckon.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
Chinny reckon.

Ha I promise it's 100% true! I watched him and was smiling because I was thinking of this thread when I saw him. I was going to pull the iphone out and film him but I thought people might think I was odd (filming an overweight man in lycra) Top marks for the chinny reckon though (strokes chin)

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Was it you then?:facepalm: or is this how you ride?

Him>[emoji468][emoji217][emoji222][emoji609][emoji598][emoji597][emoji590][emoji602][emoji603][emoji604][emoji600][emoji594][emoji595][emoji592] <-me!

D

Deleted member 22389

Now you know what a motorist feels like

Why anyone needs to drive something like this in the middle of a city is beyond me. Cyclist or Pedestrian vs one of these, no competition.
Turn your volume down

D

Deleted member 22389

Exact same thing happened to me, except the driver past as I was going through the island. Got nearly crushed between the curb and the car. Why do some drivers do this?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Cyclists are not the problem, it's the lazy people with cars who park up on the pavement and block pedestrians for example outside Subway. Can't be bothered to park 50 metres down the side road where there is plenty of parking and WALK. Sainsburys local is another, some drivers park right up on to the grass verge now. The grass verge has now been turned in to a mud bog. Same with the loading bay, it says loading bay for a reason, it is not there for drivers to park and do their full shopping. Drivers get angry when lorries block them in, what do they expect.

ummmm ok
you have replied to my comment on cyclists on pavements,but i dont see you addressing cyclists on pavements anywhere in your response.
isnt drivers on pavements a whole different issue and probably a good name for an indie band?

D

Deleted member 22389

ummmm ok
you have replied to my comment on cyclists on pavements,but i dont see you addressing cyclists on pavements anywhere in your response.
isnt drivers on pavements a whole different issue and probably a good name for an indie band?

Cyclists on pavements, sometimes you don't have any other choice but to use it. The responsible thing to do is to get off and walk with your bike or cycle slowly so you don't hit pedestrians.

D

Deleted member 22389

That was scarier than some rides in Florida:eek:
If he had crashed it would have served him right:rolleyes:

They are the type of cyclists that give the good cyclists like myself a bad name. Stupid cylist.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Cyclists on pavements, sometimes you don't have any other choice but to use it. The responsible thing to do is to get off and walk with your bike or cycle slowly so you don't hit pedestrians.

why give me a lecture on how bad drivers are parking on pavements......it makes no sense

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here