Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tour de blabla

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Poor old cyclists, seems no one likes them. The peddle on the road and motorists hate them, they peddle on the pavement and pedestrians hate them.

.........I think they dress like they do to try and add some comedy to the tension, but it only seems to infuriate the motorist/pedestrian even more.

Its a bit of a pickle this one...

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Would this change the OP's mind?

sexy-cycling-babes-top.jpg

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

You've done it now Notters,we won't here from him for months :lolol: btw excuse me got to go offline for a while

D

Deleted member 22389

Poor old cyclists, seems no one likes them. The peddle on the road and motorists hate them, they peddle on the pavement and pedestrians hate them.

.........I think they dress like they do to try and add some comedy to the tension, but it only seems to infuriate the motorist/pedestrian even more.

Its a bit of a pickle this one...

Well these people better get used to more cyclists, because ownership is once again going to sky rocket in this country after the TDF
Be lots of people buying bikes. It's a good business to be in and is the future of transport. You can forget about your electric cars, no point having these if are still stuck in Jams everyday due to the number of cars.
With a bike you just glide past it.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Well these people better get used to more cyclists, because ownership is once again going to sky rocket in this country after the TDF
Be lots of people buying bikes.

....so they can all watch each other once the TdF leaves town?

D

Deleted member 22389

....so they can all watch each other once the TdF leaves town?

Watch each other? Not me. I don't cream my pants over new bikes, neither do I cream my pants over new cars either. They are just tools to get you from A-B.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013

This is totally acceptable, I would probably camp in a field for two days to get a glimpse of these riding by[emoji41]

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This is totally acceptable, I would probably camp in a field for two days to get a glimpse of these riding by[emoji41]

I'd camp in a field for six months..

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If you want to ride a bike as sport I guess that's fine. No more stupid than riding a horse.

The morons are the people who turn out to watch folks riding by on bikes. What possible interest in that? Oh, there goes a guy on a bike. Oh there goes another, and another. And here comes another one. Why do they all dress so silly, mummy?

As a spectator sport, even if you are interested in bikes, it beggars belief. You have no idea who won, so what's the point of watching? You cannot marvel at their technique as they dash by in a couple of seconds, so what's the point of watching?

Kinda reminds me of my one visit to Henley. You stand on the river bank as boats go by. You have no idea what's going on, who's winning, does anyone win, does anyone care?

I challenge anyone to give me one good reason as to why it would even be worth going to the end of your street to watch it?

:thumbsup: agree with all of this.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
L.p. O ? Eh what's that?

I'm liking your lads sense of humour, hope he is joining us 4 a pint when the season starts.

I'll be there![emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji460]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you want to ride a bike as sport I guess that's fine. No more stupid than riding a horse.

The morons are the people who turn out to watch folks riding by on bikes. What possible interest in that? Oh, there goes a guy on a bike. Oh there goes another, and another. And here comes another one. Why do they all dress so silly, mummy?

As a spectator sport, even if you are interested in bikes, it beggars belief. You have no idea who won, so what's the point of watching? You cannot marvel at their technique as they dash by in a couple of seconds, so what's the point of watching?

Kinda reminds me of my one visit to Henley. You stand on the river bank as boats go by. You have no idea what's going on, who's winning, does anyone win, does anyone care?

I challenge anyone to give me one good reason as to why it would even be worth going to the end of your street to watch it?

I guess it just depends how drunk and how Dutch you are, this is day 4:-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here