Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Club are wanting to make two signings by weeks end...

How many new Albion?

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • 1 signing and 1 loan

Votes: 8 6.0%
  • 2 loans

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • NONE

Votes: 101 75.9%
  • I don't know, all I know is I love you Viper and I want you to serenade me to sleep

Votes: 8 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Think most have given up guessing now and are more of the attitude what will be will be

The danger is that if things carry on as they are now most of us will give up caring. Then the club will be in real trouble.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The danger is that if things carry on as they are now most of us will give up caring. Then the club will be in real trouble.
Yes, getting disillusioned. Starting not to care.

The evidence in the public domain is that we are selling our best players, and have not so far re-invested any of the cash received.

Either because of a Fire Sale, or incompetance.

Can't get too stressed about it now. Que Sera Sera, just wish the club would tell us if there are money and budget problems.

Prepared for a relegation season now to be honest.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

I'm getting beyond the stage of even trying to understand what the club are doing, part of me is still hoping they are just clearing the decks in preparation for some real good signings to come in? But then I think with less than 3 weeks of the window left we hav'nt even got any strong links to any good players so unless the club have got them firmly under wraps I really can't see it happening.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Think most have given up guessing now and are more of the attitude what will be will be

That's a bit defeatist! BUT, I tend to agree with both comments. Maybe it's our turn for an average 'nothing' season, I don't think anyone can complain about the excitement since we moved to The Amex (obviously re Oscar's reign, excitement comes in different forms!).

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Any decent signings could easily be put off by the amount of quality we've got rid of . Whilst wages are the key , players still get sold ambition which from a playing point of view just isn't there at the moment

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I would be very interested to know how you and many others who said players will come in before the season starts feel now?

I was confident players would come in but I never said they would. What I, and many others, said was that the time to start panicking was nearer the start of the season. I think most fans are really concerned that we're not strengthening at the moment (and actually look like weakening the squad further) but going on about it and moaning all summer has not helped. It's just boring.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I was confident players would come in but I never said they would. What I, and many others, said was that the time to start panicking was nearer the start of the season. I think most fans are really concerned that we're not strengthening at the moment (and actually look like weakening the squad further) but going on about it and moaning all summer has not helped. It's just boring.

When people are worried or concerned, it is generally considered to be a good thing to talk about it - a trouble shared is a trouble halved and all that. I'm sure you'll agree that's more sensible than the morons whose cultural and intellectual aspirations begin and end with bleating 'bedwetter' at every opportunity, presumably to convince themselves that they, and they alone, are the clubs only real fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here