Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Luke Brattan

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
But maybe capable for covering for Kayal / Stephens for a game or 2 without ruining our style of play?

Perhaps. No more so than Andrew Crofts, I wouldn't have said*

* This is a judgement made on very little evidence.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

If we are after him, perhaps it's reflects the manager's view on whether Crofts will ever be the player he once was?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Somebody needs to have a severe word with him about his hair before he gets anywhere near signing a contract though :ohmy:

COkpH4eUkAEO1Sp.jpg

Is that Lemmy with corn rows?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

6 years younger than Crofts, so we may have an eye on the future. ???

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I guess we will find out one way or another very soon as he will obviously sign for someone very shortly.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
JFC has ambitions. I don't think being a Brighton reserve is on his agenda .IMO we play him or lose him. Perhaps the club have already decided to cash in their chips......

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
JFC has ambitions. I don't think being a Brighton reserve is on his agenda .IMO we play him or lose him. Perhaps the club have already decided to cash in their chips......

i live in Brisbane we are no 1 to get him was in talks with him today so i have been told by big roar fan in the know and he said very good player good pass and good shot can be lazy.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
i live in Brisbane we are no 1 to get him was in talks with him today so i have been told by big roar fan in the know and he said very good player good pass and good shot can be lazy.

I assume you mean Brighton are no 1 to get Brattan, rather than Brisbane are no 1 to get JFC :lolol:

Good news if true.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Even with JFC out on loan, do we need another central midfielder? Ince & Crofts are waiting in the wings so Brattan will find it difficult to get games if this is all true.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here