mom
gusset
Period
Nappy
Legend
Fair play
Poo
tippy-tappy

Pretty much any of those Jafaican words middle class white kids use (do you ever hear black people trying to sound white?)

Gusset LMAO ...

"Fella" ...... irritates the sh*t out of me from persons Ive never met

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Not quite along the same lines but it really gets on my nerves when people say "pacifically" instead of "specifically".

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Yesterday I discovered that 'epically' is a word. It was revealed to me by the same person who refers to me as 'dude'. :sick:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Not a specific word as such, but people who use baby talk to their kids.... **** ME. If you actually spoke to them in English like a normal human being, it might aid their development. Bonus points if they're referring to them as "little man", "ickle pickle" or anything involving having snuggles on the sofa with a Disney DVD. You sad, cretinous arsehats.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Goals.

As in he was running towards the goals. No he wasn't he was towards the goal.

Normally thick northern ex footballers are the worst.

Our Scottish coach in my ex-pat football team when I was living in Taiwan used to say that all the time. He did it when announcing the team too. He'd always say "in goals" rather than goalkeeper or in goal. In my first competitive game for them I looked for a second goal when he was telling us the starting line up.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Ugh yeah, and people calling their electricity the "leccy" and "baccy" for tobacco.... yuk yuk yuk.

ilduc944

May 1, 2014
Enigmatic - especially when used to describe Kemy Agustien by The Argus!

Also when interviewed on radio / TV - interviewee starts answer with "No. Yes." or vice versa. Grrr!

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
The most overused phrase ever..... Southern would like to apologise for the delay!!! I hate those words!

Gully Forever

May 9, 2011
American chavs using the word 'SICK', to describe something cool!..

In fact, all stupid slang words used by Americans makes me Cringe!.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here