Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I think he's innocent and a miscarriage of justice. All these victims now wanting his millions. Seems to me like a massive scam like insurance on houses and car claims.

Are you on heavy duty medication, or just stupid?
This loathsome scumbag preyed on girls as young as seven, and subjected them to serious sexual assaults, including penetration, whilst hypocritically throwing his weight behind a campaign for young kids to report paedophiles.

That abuse destroyed lives - one of his victims repeatedly attempted suicide, yet still he denied any wrongdoing to the last - he didn't even have the good grace to admit his crimes.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Are you on heavy duty medication, or just stupid?
This loathsome scumbag preyed on girls as young as seven, and subjected them to serious sexual assaults, including penetration, whilst hypocritically throwing his weight behind a campaign for young kids to report paedophiles.

That abuse destroyed lives - one of his victims repeatedly attempted suicide, yet still he denied any wrongdoing to the last - he didn't even have the good grace to admit his crimes.

Where's the prove? Only evidence is on hear say.

Pickles

May 5, 2014

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
[MENTION=27749]Footsoldier[/MENTION] you seem to be implying that his victims are doing this for compensation. It is exactly this attitude and mindset that stops people coming forward and preventing justice from being served.

A bit more respect for those whom have had to relive every gory detail of their hidden past wouldn't go a miss.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
[MENTION=27749]Footsoldier[/MENTION] you seem to be implying that his victims are doing this for compensation. It is exactly this attitude and mindset that stops people coming forward and preventing justice from being served.

A bit more respect for those whom have had to relive every gory detail of their hidden past wouldn't go a miss.

[MENTION=3788]Barrel of Fun[/MENTION], excuse me? What are you trying to say, that I'm not allowed an opinion? You saying that this board will determine the outcome of weather or not females will come forward? Isn't this board for debating whetehr what view you hold or are we suppose to be yes posters and conform with the verdict?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
[MENTION=3788]Barrel of Fun[/MENTION], excuse me? What are you trying to say, that I'm not allowed an opinion? You saying that this board will determine the outcome of weather or not females will come forward? Isn't this board for debating whetehr what view you hold or are we suppose to be yes posters and conform with the verdict?

I'm not suggesting for one minute that you are not entitled to an opinion. I'm suggesting that your opinion makes a mockery of sexual assault.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I'm not suggesting for one minute that you are not entitled to an opinion. I'm suggesting that your opinion makes a mockery of sexual assault.

And why is that then? How many people have been found guilty then only many years later been found to be innocent.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I've absolutely no idea. I'd be interested to know. How many?

And when you say it makes a mockery of sexual assault then did you know that four women have been sentenced to prison last month for accusing men of rape when they were absolute lies. Now that is was you call a mockery.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
And when you say it makes a mockery of sexual assault then did you know that four women have been sentenced to prison last month for accusing men of rape when they were absolute lies. Now that is was you call a mockery.

Disgraceful. I'd be interested to read about thay. They also make a mockery of sexual assault. How many have been jailed and later released?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here