Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
There are rumours around that the Peter Righton prosecution evidence file has turned up. Potentially massive, Tom Watson said back in 2013 that it contained evidence regarding the operation of at least 2 Westminster child molesting/ murder rings..

That would be an incredible development. I hope to God it happens.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Big day for Janner today. His representation is challenging the legitimacy of the magistrates court compelling him to attend on Friday. This is really big as if they win, there is no legal precedent for a case being sent to Crown Court in absentia.

Nothing would surprise me but the invoking of Article 8 of the Human Rights (the right to a family life) act does seem a long shot.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
The poor man has Alzheimer's and is not responsible for dressing himself. Why on earth did his family dress this pervert to look like he did today? Did he dress like this in the House of Lords in June? ****

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
I am not defending Janner in anyway but what happened this week was a farce, he is clearly inpaired to some extend and forcing him to appear for a few seconds will do nothing but gain him sympathy and support from some members of the public. It was a public sideshow which did nothing to help the truth come out and certainly did nothing to help his victims.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here