Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Blimey! Once again you're all over this thread like a RASH. Much like [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] on the Ched Evans thread. Anything either of you would like to tell us? ???
What are you asking me to tell you - that I was right about the Ched Evans case, because he's not a rapist? Or are you just trolling again?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nope. Thought NSC was a discussion forum where you sort of, er, give your opinion and others gave theirs. Both those guys go WAY beyond that.
No, I gave my opinion. I gave it despite knowing that morons like you would call me a rape apologist.

Both seem to be on a personal mission for reasons best known to themselves.
What do you think my personal mission is? To see justice done, yes. I'd have thought the reason for that was obvious, but maybe you're not interested in justice.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Strange happenings also in the US , allegedly .

do yourself a favour and dont get drawn in the conspricy nut jobs on that pizzagate, its been invented by a bunch of anti-Clinton nutters that just got carried away.(aside the Pocasta bit). you could see the "theory" develop a few weeks ago on conspiracy sites, now its an article of faith for some.

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia
do yourself a favour and dont get drawn in the conspricy nut jobs on that pizzagate, its been invented by a bunch of anti-Clinton nutters that just got carried away.(aside the Pocasta bit). you could see the "theory" develop a few weeks ago on conspiracy sites, now its an article of faith for some.

From another era but hard to dismiss as a mere conspiracy theory

[yt]38FPi5-4g7A[/YT]

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
"Met Police investigating 'very significant' public figures."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38314150

A number of "very significant public figures" are being investigated by the Metropolitan Police, Met Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe has revealed.
There were "at least 20" high profile cases under way, he told the BBC.
He argued that all suspects should retain their anonymity before being charged, and victims - particularly in sexual offences - should not automatically be believed by police.
Sir Bernard said it would be "improper" for him to interfere in VIP cases.

VIP cases ? damn who says these people are very important people or is that now very important pedophiles...

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
"Northern Ireland child abuse inquiry to publish report in Belfast"

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...-child-abuse-report-inquiry-published-belfast

Kincora is the word that many will be looking out for. Interesting timing for the release whilst the world's media is focused squarely on Washington.

"Its remit included an investigation into the Kincora scandal, the east Belfast care home that was run by a number of paedophiles, whom it emerged were agents of the state. They included the prominent Orange Order member William McGrath, who was an informer spying on fellow hardline loyalists in the 1970s for MI5 and Special Branch."

At least 29 boys were sexually abused by Kincora housemaster McGrath and others at the home. One boy is said to have killed himself in the late 1970s after years of abuse.

The report will deal with claims that the security forces turned a blind eye to McGrath and other abusers’ activities in the home in order to use them as agents pushing extreme Ulster loyalism in the early years of the Troubles."

Last edited:

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
What is it about this country and fiddling with kids? We must be the world champions but why?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
This is horrendous. I'm not trying to make a party political point over this because all the major parties have shameful histories regards child abuse and trying to cover it up. The Manchester Evening News is reporting that an inquiry has concluded that council officials deliberately obstructed child protection officers from investigating abuse in order to protect the reputation of a councillor ahead of elections.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...o-bury-council-officers-deliberately-13362889

*******s. They deserve long prison sentences.

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
This is horrendous. I'm not trying to make a party political point over this because all the major parties have shameful histories regards child abuse and trying to cover it up. The Manchester Evening News is reporting that an inquiry has concluded that council officials deliberately obstructed child protection officers from investigating abuse in order to protect the reputation of a councillor ahead of elections.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...o-bury-council-officers-deliberately-13362889

*******s. They deserve long prison sentences.

If the establishment can keep prolonging and covering up the truth from coming out regarding something as sick and depraved as the child abuse within it's own circles, then what can they really be trusted with?

How many judges have been replaced/resigned now since the inquiry began? At least 4 or 5?

Disgusting

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here