The establishment and historic child sex abuse

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Hang him by his digereedoos !!!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Wonder how much his paintings will fall in value following this verdict, will upset a lot of people who saw these as sound investments.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Wonder how much his paintings will fall in value following this verdict, will upset a lot of people who saw these as sound investments.

Seeing as there appears to be a warped market for Jimmy Saville memorabilia on eBay, I doubt Rolf Harris's paintings will depreciate too much in value.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
21e56br.jpg

Is there no end to Rolf Harris’s musical talents? Hit songwriter, singer, virtuoso on didgeridoo and wobble-board, and now we find out he’s also an expert fiddler.

Last edited:

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Even more ironic is the playing tonight on TV is a film he made about child abuse, and how victims should speak to a responsible adult about it.

I think of all of the exposed sexual predators he is the most shocking as he clearly was never flagged up for any of this previously as there is no way they would have let him paint the Queens picture. (or look after all of those animals in the hospital)

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Seems like every celeb I could do a half decent impression of when I was a kid has been banged up. I've only got David Bellamy and captain caveman left in my repertoire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here