Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Epilepsy Action Plea, My daughter Ellen

chrishuet

Feb 1, 2010
Hove
That's one brave girl you have there Russ! Its not often I get emotional about NSC!!

Very happy to support such a worthy cause, and really hope for her/you that there is a cure eventually.

And very best of luck with the Ironman and 100 miler, you crazy fool!

I don't normally feel need to share my opinion on the board but this is a great cause and good luck Russ, please donate to this great cause if you can.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Just donated, all the best Russ to you and your lovely daughter

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Have you thought about getting in touch with the Albion Russ?

Your challenges are around start of season, and I'm sure they would give you a plug.

Remember how much exposure that amazing Leicester dad got last season.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Have you thought about getting in touch with the Albion Russ?

Your challenges are around start of season, and I'm sure they would give you a plug.

Remember how much exposure that amazing Leicester dad got last season.

The amazing Mr. Paul Barber was also very good when it came to the Palace fans daughter and getting a space for that in the programme

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Done Russ, mate.
Life can be unkind.

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
Half Ironman completed on Saturday in 5 hours and 42 minutes, just getting prepared for the 100 mile cycle on Sunday followed the next week by a Track Marathon. I would like to thank you all for generous donations and support it is very much appreciated. Russ

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
Surrey 100 completed in horrendous conditions, crashed hard in Dorking at about 20mph but managed to complete course in 4hours 17minutes. So now just a Mararthon on Saturday. Have added this just for a bit of fun 106 laps of an athletics track!!!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Surrey 100 completed in horrendous conditions, crashed hard in Dorking at about 20mph but managed to complete course in 4hours 17minutes. So now just a Mararthon on Saturday. Have added this just for a bit of fun 106 laps of an athletics track!!!

Duplicate post.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Can you pm me your address and I will send a cheque as I have a charity account through work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here