Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aspirations for next season....

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that if we stick with SH he will use this season to incorporate his style and bring in the players who can play it and will show the dividends next season,

It is possible he could get us to the plays offs if we tighten up the defence.

BrentfordFanInPeace

Jun 8, 2014
I think that if we stick with SH he will use this season to incorporate his style and bring in the players who can play it and will show the dividends next season,

It is possible he could get us to the plays offs if we tighten up the defence.

I think the defence needs a lot of work but going forward you look a very very good side.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
we have 7 points and are 17th in the league
we are playing much more entertaining football than last year
we have scored as many goals as we have let in after 6 games
we are 5 points clear of relegation
we are 5 points off 4th place and only seven off top spot
we are still in the league cup
ask us again when we have played you at home and we will all be much wiser

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think the defence needs a lot of work but going forward you look a very very good side.

Certainly needs addressing but with the players we have there is a way to tighten it up .

Was impressed with you lot . Looked a good side when you got your tails up . On your day you should be a handful for anyone at home . Be interesting to see how you get on once the momentum of last year is over and you have a bad run . Championship can be unforgiving when in a rut . You will be ok on that evidence though . Id even say top half .

We will be fine btw .

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Certainly needs addressing but with the players we have there is a way to tighten it up .

Was impressed with you lot . Looked a good side when you got your tails up . On your day you should be a handful for anyone at home . Be interesting to see how you get on once the momentum of last year is over and you have a bad run . Championship can be unforgiving when in a rut . You will be ok on that evidence though . Id even say top half .

We will be fine btw .

Not a lot to add to this, other than had a cracking day out yesterday at a proper old school ground. Would have preferred a point or three but loved it nevertheless.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well guys, having played you yesterday, I formulated my own opinions... but where do you guys feel you're at at the moment?
I'm loving the new brand of football, but I'm concerned at how easily we are conceding goals. I guess the players are still learning the system.

We might not finish as high this year, but the football is entertaining, and that's enough for me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am told that yesterday was the perfet argument against those that want to see a return to terracing apparently the view was as bad as I always remember it. awful.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I am told that yesterday was the perfet argument against those that want to see a return to terracing apparently the view was as bad as I always remember it. awful.

It wasn't that bad at all, and was far more enjoyable than my seat at the Amex.

You say this as if the entire stadium would be terracing with no chance to sit down, it wouldn't, in fact I don't actually understand what point you're making, but I often feel that way.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have never liked Griffin Park to stand at, the view was and I assume still the same, awful with many blind spots where you miss the action on the field. I may be lucky but from my seat at The Amex there is no part of the pitch that I cant see so that wins hands down for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here