Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manager announcement: When do you reckon?

When will the new man be announced?

• Total voters

Country Seagull

Jan 11, 2013
When do you think our glorious new manager will be officially named then? Are we nearly there yet or will we have to be a bit more patient?

Last year Oscar was announced on an evening in late June after bloody ages of waiting (mainly due to the situation with Gus), surely things are gonna be different this time around.

Last edited:

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I can 100% guarantee that something will happen today.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Late next week or the week after. Interviews are continuing next week. Little way to go yet.

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
I'm gonna say today or tomorrow, but only because I'm hopeful, and also when oscar was appointed there were strong rumours about him that weren't there before the day before he was, so hopefully tonight or tomorrow...

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I reckon end of this week , start of next,

Although i reckoned the same 2 weeks ago.

After our holding statement over a week ago it seems a lot reckon about a week from then.

Hope not to much longer as getting boring now and quite fancy putting the Albion away until players report back .

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
The fact it's been leaked tells me we're close so either tonight or tomorrow I reckon.

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
While I've said this week, I think it's unfair to assume Gully would get us relegated. Maybe a gigantic Seagull giving the team talk will be just weird enough to get the best out of the team.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here