Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Xbox or Sony PS4 - which is best?

D

Deleted member 18477

Purchased a ps4 ready for Fifa! Less than a week to go!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is BF4 worth getting? I've played COD for years (2004 vCOD on the PC!) and never really liked the feel of BF.
I loved MW3, not been fussed about Ghosts, and tried BF4 as my first BF - wow, so much better than CoD. 64 players in one game, on foot, in a tank, in the air - it's brilliant.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just got my new PS4 which I absolutely LOVE. Really feel I made the right choice. The sharing function is amazing, shared a few quite spectacular moments from Watch Dogs. The game itself though is a bit disappointing, I remember creaming myself over the demo from E3 2012. It's very very similar to a similar sandbox game Sleeping Dogs, which I actually preferred to be honest....... Some great moments, gonna hurry up and platinum it them it's onto DESTINY...

So, I'm really shit at FPS's... Will I enjoy it or just get my arse handed to me as normal? And FIFA 15 soon!

Is there a thread with NSC'ers online ID's somewhere?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Just got my new PS4 which I absolutely LOVE. Really feel I made the right choice. The sharing function is amazing, shared a few quite spectacular moments from Watch Dogs. The game itself though is a bit disappointing, I remember creaming myself over the demo from E3 2012. It's very very similar to a similar sandbox game Sleeping Dogs, which I actually preferred to be honest....... Some great moments, gonna hurry up and platinum it them it's onto DESTINY...

So, I'm really shit at FPS's... Will I enjoy it or just get my arse handed to me as normal? And FIFA 15 soon!

Watch Dogs was a disappointing after so much promise, but I'm hoping the sequel is like Assassin's Creed II compared to the original AC; much much better, using the groundwork from the first game as a guide on what to do and not to do. My favourite part of Watch Dogs is the hacking component - jumping into someone else's game to hack them, or hunting down a stranger in your game, is great fun.

Also, I really enjoyed Sleeping Dogs - thought it was excellent.

As for Destiny, unless you go to the crucible (the player v player section with deathmatch etc) you won't really be fighting other players. It's more of a Halo-esque romp where everyone is fighting for the same cause against hordes of cpu-controlled aliens

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
In a positive sign I played the demo on Legendary last night (on the Xbox 360, Barca vs Boca) and won 6-1.

At least the goalscoring touch is there! They've massivly improved the dribbling and I can now actually take on defenders whereas it was really difficult to accelerate past players before. I'm struggling with the crossing on this and my usual cross-field passes but I think they have adjusted that slightly which is good. On last year's game I found it far to easy to smack a 60 yards to an opposite wingers feet.

In fairness, that Barca result was a freak. The other games I either draw or have scraped a narrow win.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven

Feel free to add me TippleBha

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here