Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are You Going To Put An England Flag On Your Car?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I shall put a flag on the front of the house for the sole reason that the pompous **** over the road thinks that it "cheapens the neighbourhood". Doubt if I'll bother with the plastic tat from the supermarket

If I had a neighbour like that I would put flags all over the front of my house, but it would be pointless trying to " cheapen the neighbourhood" in Newhaven :whistle:

Jan 30, 2008
anyone remember the Blackburn NF one that always seemed to be seen at away games, always positioned for the cameras, think the local council WERE UP IN ARMS ABOUT IT NOT BEING A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF THE TOWN AT THE TIME
regards
DR

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Once went to a LOCAL :sheep: pub in Wales while on holiday with a mate and our families-----as we walked in you could cut the atmosphere with a leek :hilton:

LOL had that as well. We used to have a contract with Laura Ashley and had to lay floors in this little cottage in the middle of Wales for their catalogue. Anyway we drove to the nearest town (about 10 miles away) and went in the chip shop on market day. The whole place went deathly silent soon as opened our mouths.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Ooh, you mean those little flags that wedge in you window and say "Look at me, I'm a CHAV! Init."

You'll find these aplenty on the central reservations, not designed for more than about 45 mph.

Tat indeed .....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here