Burton or Fleetwood

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
Thank you for posting this! Wanted to have a bet on first goal scorer, don't have much knowledge on League 2 but I saw your post and thought I'll check the odds on Sky Bet and got 8/1 for him, £45 back!

No probs mate. Glad we got a winner! :thumbsup:

Sarcevic is a superb player. Will flourish in League One with Fleetwood.

MarioOrlandi

Jun 4, 2013
Been watching plan B or Sam Allardyce football, do we really want to step back into the dark ages and play that type of football?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
No probs mate. Glad we got a winner! :thumbsup:

Sarcevic is a superb player. Will flourish in League One with Fleetwood.

Not sure whether they'll keep hold of him though, maybe someone like Sheffield United or Doncaster might fancy their chances in signing him.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
The Conference is arguably a stronger division than League Two anyway - I expect Bristol Rovers and Torquay to finish mid-table after their drop into non-league.

Really? You think Bristol Rovers are a small club? Wasn't that long ago that they were in the equivalent to the Championship, and if you check their history they have spent most of their time in the second and third tiers of English football. Last year had the third highest average attendance in their division at 6420. Looks like they have a similar history to us really.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Really? You think Bristol Rovers are a small club? Wasn't that long ago that they were in the equivalent to the Championship, and if you check their history they have spent most of their time in the second and third tiers of English football. Last year had the third highest average attendance in their division at 6420. Looks like they have a similar history to us really.

I think he was more referring to now the Conference seems to have more traditional 'harder / bigger' teams that League 2. Wouldn't be surprised to see Torquay finish mid to lower table, that league has some good players and sides.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
I took my 10 year old...as the opening poster says something to do on a wet Bank Holiday. Jr wanted to adopt Fleetwood but I got POTG tickets in the Burton end...just so I could belt out 'Aaaaalbiiiiiooon, Aaaaalbiiiooon' with gusto.

Big day for both sets of fans. Awful quality game but still quite interesting. Had a good day out. Glad it didn't go to extra time to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here