Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well Done UKIP.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I may well have done, but with maybe a little more quality.

I don't find any joke names funny, it goes for football clubs too: Wet Sham, Palarse - it's puerile. I just recall you referring to Simster as something like Dimster or Simpleton or Simpster or somesuch. Hilarious, I'm sure.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
"Time to make Britain great again".

Fantastic, by removing us from the world's largest trading bloc, therefore from the biggest trade deals?
By removing our businesses easy access to the largest market in the world
By removing our ability to share intelligence and security matters more effectively
By removing our extended protection through a unified military and security force

You're a goon.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I may well have done, but with maybe a little more quality. Maybe you find the joke name 'hilarious'?... I thought it lacked effort.

Don't worry, I got "Dribble" for months on here, not unjustifiably at times. Get's dull quickly though. I always thought Pastafarian was ref to The Great Spaghetti Monster or similar?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I don't find any joke names funny, it goes for football clubs too: Wet Sham, Palarse - it's puerile. I just recall you referring to Simster as something like Dimster or Simpleton or Simpster or somesuch. Hilarious, I'm sure.

See... a bit of quality. ;-)

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I tell a lie. Referring to Neil Warnock as Colin Wanker is funny. The rest is one step below fish puns.

I have to say Hove Bored&Bred did make me chuckle a few months back.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
My family includes a large percentage of 12 tribes of Israel rastafarians, who would question your use of the name, and ask if you were trying to be funny.

ill yell you what dave

tell the 12 tribes of rastafarians that you know that they have a family member that is fracking nuts

you can also tell the ones that found my username offensive to suck my balls......thats right the imaginary people you made up with their fake outrage can suck my hairy ones.

and google Pastafarian you thick twit

If you are really offended by my username report me to a mod,if its mock outrage which i suspect it is,you will not have the balls to do anything anyway

Either way do something about it or shut up!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Interesting stats for Brighton ?

Labour party polled 20,414 from 9,113 at the previous European elections in 2009.

Green Party polled 18,586 from 19,727 last time.

Conservatives polled 15,626 votes from 13,891 last time.

UKIP polled 14,205 votes from 7,570 last time.

Liberal Democrats polled 4,025 from 6,410 last time.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
Fantastic, by removing us from the world's largest trading bloc, therefore from the biggest trade deals?
There's a difference between a trading block and a political federation.

By removing our businesses easy access to the largest market in the world
Once again predicated on the belief that easy access to a market is only possible within a political union.

By removing our ability to share intelligence and security matters more effectively
Didn't stop GCHQ and NSA working together on prism last year...

By removing our extended protection through a unified military and security force
NATO is that force, not the EU.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
ill yell you what dave

tell the 12 tribes of rastafarians that you know that they have a family member that is fracking nuts

you can also tell the ones that found my username offensive to suck my balls......thats right the imaginary people you made up with their fake outrage can suck my hairy ones.

and google Pastafarian you thick twit

If you are really offended by my username report me to a mod,if its mock outrage which i suspect it is,you will not have the balls to do anything anyway

Either way do something about it or shut up!

Quite a temper tantrum there little one..!!!

Actually, Id let you tell them to 'suck your balls', but I think we both know dont we...
My family is 'imaginary'? Brilliant!!
Carry on being 'different'

Last edited:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
To be honest I don't know how much they can achieve within the EU apparatus, as to operate within the machinery they need to form cross national party groupings and this means pacts with other euro sceptics which on the face of it is challenging given the unpalatable nature of some other European parties.

That said I wouldn't care if they took a leaf out of Sinn Fein's book when they never turned up at the Houses of Parliament, no one hectored them for claiming their expenses and not turning up........why should this be different?

The real damage won't be in Brussels though it will be the domestic politics of countries like France. The solution to the euro crisis is for further integration and this will be much more unlikely now.........that could hamstring the euro itself and if we get another event lead crisis (say linked to Ukraine) it could be the end.

Voter turn out has a long time been low, don't know why you are baffled.

Thankfully UKIP is not comparable to right wing European parties, however the rise of FN should not be a surprise, they have always had a support base. There is a perfect storm in France with discontent with the political elite and the economy, and the message from le Pen is compelling for many French voters........it is essentially Vive la France.

Perfectly summed up, your 3rd para being the most salient point.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The biggest worry is the 60% of the country that didnt vote. UKIP can celebrate all they want by the fact is it isnt a true figure.

UKIP won Eastbourne too, which is a big Lib Dem area and previously Tory - the election next year could be a 3 way battle if UKIPs rise continues - perhaps Farage may have his sights set on Sussex ?

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I note that UKIP is targeting 20 parliamentary constituencies for 2015.

That's rather like saying to those places: "We believe you are the most racist, homophobic, xenophobic, narrow-minded, ignorant communities in Britain."

The people of Thanet, Great Yarmouth, P*rtsm**th South (which must include Nottarf Krap, mustn't it?), Thurrock, Basildon and the rest must be very proud.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Carry on being 'different'

i will

but tell your rastafarian mates,the ones you think are your family and especially the ones that are outraged at my username that my balls are waiting.

dont forget to google pastafarian and dont forget your fake mock outrage.

and most of all dont forget to report me with my vile offensive username.......you wont forget will you dave?

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester

That's rather like saying to those places: "We believe you are the most racist, homophobic, xenophobic, narrow-minded, ignorant communities in Britain."

The people of Thanet, Great Yarmouth, P*rtsm**th South (which must include Nottarf Krap, mustn't it?), Thurrock, Basildon and the rest must be very proud.

Now people couldn't possibly have a different opinion to you, could they? They must be racist, obviously...

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
[B]whats wrong with it?... apart from it being offensive to some members of my family with your ridiculous hijacking of Selassies name, nothing I guess...[/B]
Maybe it makes you 'different'.

Yeah, the far right did better than usual... well done... however, overall, the left won....im all for democracy...so id wait a bit before waving whatever is between your legs at anybody. Was the 'daveinbognor' an original joke from you, or did somebody else come up with it...it was really clever. So, im guessing it wasnt your own.

:lolol: you utter,utter,cock.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
The people have spoken. The whole concept of the EU is fatally flawed. The Euro can't work with different sized economies. Staying in will just drag us down. Time to make Britain Great again.

Great Britain is fecked and i blame it all on having the empire. We are now reaping what we have sown all those years ago.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Pasta and meatball...
The link is obvious.
My family includes a large percentage of 12 tribes of Israel rastafarians, who would question your use of the name, and ask if you were trying to be funny.

No, Ive not raised the issue with a moderator. I personally dont mind you looking a dick.

ooh er...language timothy..Its ok...I can already see youre a 'rebel'...

You forgot to tell me if you came up with the 'daveinbognor' joke all on your own?
I can't decide whether you more closely resemble the modern parents or Millie tant from viz :lolol: you total bellend.....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Don't forget misogynists and facilitators.
The "narrow minded and ignorant" are those who did not listen to the majority of the people that they serve.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here