Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Harry and Paul's Story of the Twos

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Quality.

Why aren't they on TV more these days? They bloody should be.

Truly splendid - they had me with "...the Germans won on penalties". Very cleverly done to look in period. Hopefully C4 will dig out and repeat "Norbert Smith - A life" which was a similarly formatted show about a fictional "luvvie" and lampooned various film eras.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Their Friday night programme The Fast Show Special included a ageing crooner (in the mould of 80 year old Tony Bennett, Andy Williams type), who said to the interviewer he felt like 20 again, but creaked and stooped up to the stage. Then with memory loss, kept introducing the drummer to the audience, stuck in a time warp, never getting to the other jazz band members. Laughing about it now.

There was also the banana S.American republic news/sports/weather channel - all city weather forecasts were the usual 39C scorch-io, there was a pointless eye-candy blond sitting behind the newsdesk who never spoke, a Junta/airforce general, and their football results included billlionairos 38 - 39 multi-billionairos, with some sly digs at various real life matters.

I know it's about the team, but Whitehouse is a looney.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Laughed more at the '2s' programme than the new Fast Show, but both very, very good. Fast Show was missing Mark Williams I thought. Whitehouse is a complete genius, and Enfield was back to his best. These two need to be on TV more. I can see more programmes in the style of the 2s thing.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here