Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Music] Last song/ album you listened to?

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I know what you mean. It's worth persisting with. It's their first proper album in my view. The last one Slave Ambient was a bit of a mish mash. They definitely have more reference points than most bands but I think with this one they've actually formed it into a coherent piece of work. It's not original but it is brilliant to me.

Right I am giving it another go. With Dark Star IPA assisting it has few excuses this time.

blueandwhitestripes

Mar 18, 2008
Sussex
Currently watching/listening to The Stones in the Park on Sky Arts 1. Quite a few wannabe nazi types ???

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
Right I am giving it another go. With Dark Star IPA assisting it has few excuses this time.

Hmmmm. Better but still not convinced. It did however lead me to certain tracks by his Bobness (which is never a bad thing):

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I picked up over sixty heavy metal albums on cassette at a booty for peanuts

AC/DC, Pink Floyd, Saxon, Lizzy, Malmsteen, Iron Maiden, UFO, and loads of others :)

Currently pissing the neighbours off, sorry, providing them with an introduction to Metallica's Black album :rave:

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
This evening it must be...

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Currently pissing the neighbours off, sorry, providing them with an introduction to Metallica's Black album :rave:

Good work. My fellow NSC poster The Rock is going to Glastonbury and knows nothing about Metallica so I have just made him a 'Metallica for Beginners' CD to facilitate his enjoyment.

For the record I have just kicked off today's listening with Neon Neon's Praxis Makes Perfect.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Rome by DangerMouse now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here