• Poll closed .

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I want Derby to win but Hughes dives as badly as Zaha

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I'd love Derby to win for football's sake.

However, I think it's better for us to get QPR out of the divison.

That said, come on the Rams.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Will Hughes is obviously very talented but he's also quickly developing a reputation for persistent cheating and diving, as well as moaning at refs and asking for yellows to be given, etc.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I'd love Derby to win for football's sake.

However, I think it's better for us to get QPR out of the divison.

That said, come on the Rams.

I really would like to see Derby do it, however in some ways it could be interesting if QPR did it as this would force the FA to fine them for sticking two fingers up to FFP.

I just wonder if the powers that be will really have the two dangly things to enforce retribution when it comes to the crunch, don't hold your breathe, they will capitulate at the first sign of a Chairman who says we are not paying ...

We owe derby big time after our useless performances this past season, and I'd like the payback to start in a few months under our new manager

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I really would like to see Derby do it, however in some ways it could be interesting if QPR did it as this would force the FA to fine them for sticking two fingers up to FFP.

I just wonder if the powers that be will really have the two dangly things to enforce retribution when it comes to the crunch, don't hold your breathe, they will capitulate at the first sign of a Chairman who says we are not paying ...

I've read conflicting reports on this, maybe you could clear it up?

If QPR stay down, can the football league bring in this ffp situation?.....

...or is it that if QPR go up then the premier league bring in the ffp situation?

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
I've read conflicting reports on this, maybe you could clear it up?

If QPR stay down, can the football league bring in this ffp situation?.....

...or is it that if QPR go up then the premier league bring in the ffp situation?

My understanding is that if they get promoted they get fined, rumours in QPR case range between 30-50million!

If they stay down they get a transfer embargo ... So in that cases it is nothing more than a slight slap on the wrists ....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Red card QPR

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Good decision I think with the red card.

If derby want to go up, they have to get a goal soon. They can't allow QPR to break away, because they do have good players that can hurt Derby.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I'm a bit torn today. Sort of want Derby to win so we have another London game next season, but have 4 QPR mates who are there today so want QPR to win for them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
ha ha just the look on 'arry's face was worth it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here