Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Qpr or Derby

Qpr or Derby

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
having been at the mauling Derby gave us and suffered the taunting from all their fans who werent there when i went to derby the season before, is it wrong to feel slightly amused by their suffering faces right now? yes? ok i will try harder not to be.......

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Tony Fernandez acting like he's just got a last minute reprieve from the firing squad

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Thank f**k Derby did beat us - if Zamora got a 90th minute goal against us, Id have gone straight to Beachy Head.

This Summer will be very interesting, hopefully the FL grow some balls and fine QPR for failing FFP. At least that horrible club, with a horrible manager are out of the Championship.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Just a thought we took 14 points from a possible 18 against the promoted teams who collectively only got 2.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
The result I selfishly wished for - Derby is within my travel range. I've enjoyed all my visits there over the years, to see Albion away, win or lose.

Also glad for Bobby's sake, one of the iconic figures in Brighton's football history. He'll be back in the top division, on a high, which is good. That said, his best days in the Premier League may be drawing to a close; as others have said, it would be great to see him back with us, in any capacity.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
having been at the mauling Derby gave us and suffered the taunting from all their fans who werent there when i went to derby the season before, is it wrong to feel slightly amused by their suffering faces right now? yes? ok i will try harder not to be.......

There was a small section of us singing 'We'll see you all next year' as we were leaving the iPro stadium.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here