Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leicester Bid £3 /£5/£7.5 million for Ulloa

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I would take £5m now. Actually, I would take £4m now as well
So you'd sell a player we signed for £2.5 million with 3 years left on his contract and who has scored more goals in the last two half seasons in the than any other player for just £1.5 million more?

A player who with a full season behind him could score in excess of 20 goals?

dear oh dear!
Add to that the fact that we've been offered substantially more than £4m already, selling him for £4m would be spectacularly stupid.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Leicester have reportedly had a £3million bid for Brighton striker Leonardo Ulloa rejected.
According to @Transfer_News24

Who leaked the original? Was at the Leicester end deliberately aimed at unsettling the fans?

Player would have to be informed in an offer was made, but would he be informed of the amount?

Unless he has a release clause in his contract?

Understandable that Ulloa wants a chance of Premier League football.

I have mixed thoughts about whether I want to see him go. I saw rather too many balls being lumped to him and I did not like this style of football. Plan B for him this style and a lesser target man could fit the bill? Less of a target man but more of all around footballer.

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Just let him go (if that's what the club intends to do) and get someone else in. We're currently playing a game (ok only a friendly) without a striker on the field.WHY? Is that what we're going to have to put up with all season?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Right: sounds like deal has been agreed and he's said his goodbyes (source local journo).
Should be happening shortly then.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No post on 'the taxi' then?!

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Looks like he's gone, for a silly fee
[MENTION=16137]daniel[/MENTION]storey85: Everyone prepare to replicate your Ross McCormack shock horror. Leicester are about to pay a silly fee for Brighton's Leonardo Ulloa.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Andy Naylor ‏@AndyNaylorArgus 53s
Leo Ulloa's move to Leicester should be completed tomorrow. Understand the fee is in excess of £7 million. #bhafc

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Now andy naylor
"Understand Ulloa move to Leicester completed tomorrow. Fee more than £7m"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bye Leo, thanks for St Patrick's Day.

I hope they will show all 3 goals from the Saint Patrick's Day Massacre on the big screens pre-match for years to come.

albionite

May 20, 2009
Funny old thing football...

Dan Turner ‏@DTSTurner 2m
Really underwhelmed by Ulloa signing for #lcfc,especially since the fee will be ridiculous.Trust Pearson but 8 mill for 27yo Champ striker??
I don't see the risk for them unless he becomes injured. If he scores the goals that keeps them up they will see it as a bargain if not a very good striker for them the season after ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here