Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Regents park Footie

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
This Thursday 11th July and every Thursday

Usual stuff-All welcome (including non-Albion fans)
We now tend to play against/with some Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal fans.

KO: 6.45pm-ish (players usually assemble from around 6.15pm)

Directions: Head LEFT out of Regent's Park tube and down Marylebone Road until you reach the traffic lights, then turn right and cross the road. Walk straight down Park Square Gardens West, then cross straight over the road into Regent's Park. Follow the footpath straight ahead, passing the playpark to your right. We're usually on the right side of the path, just beyond the playpark, playing among the small trees (arguably the best defenders on the pitch). Look for blue and white stripes - and Albion away/obscure international shirts.

For those of you who've never attended (but keep saying they will....) it's a kickabout for a couple of hours with jumpers for goalposts, but depending upon numbers we will play against/with above other footie fans.

Points to note:

Would suggest to all to bring Shin pads, not cause it's nasty- just good sense..
Bring two tops: 1 Stripes/Albion/white in colour and 1 dark.
It kind of helps if we can switch colours to keep The Albion together...!
Bring water-it gets hot and thirsty out there...
Bring money for the pub after..(you know who you are..)
:drink:
So, who's in?

Aye's below please

R

:thumbsup:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
I'm free to play this week... but can't risk it because I'm running the London 10K on Sunday. Won't be in London next week, but hopefully back playing the week after.

By way of an apology, please accept this picture of Britney Spears.

4.jpg

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Quick Round Up:

Albion Players: Rowdey, Brixtaan, Token Aussie 1, Token Aussie 2, Mark.

Highlights:
Brixtaan didn't score an own goal..!! :eek:

Depending upon which side you were then we won a convincing 10-4..!! :clap2: :clap:

A cocker spaniel nearly copped it/crapped it after deceiding to take a dump on the pitch, especially when Brixtaan was lining up one of his (in)famous size 11's..:lolol:

Good game, with some great Brazillian touches of skill going on..!!

Cheers

R

Regents Park

I hav'ent disapeared, cannot make it this week but should be back next week, good luck everyone, watch out for the dogs..

LC1

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Hi Dave,

What with fitting a new kitchen etc I haven't been for 3 weeks myself..!!

I know Alex and Token Aussie won't be there this week either, but should all be there next week..
P.M me with your email addy to keep in touch,

Cheers
R

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here