Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

An Evening with UKIP - An Insight

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
Last night, I attended a most enjoyable evening get together for UKIP's candidates and their partners and friends in Milton Keynes. I was there as a guest of my brother in law who is standing for the party, in the absence of my sister who was unable to make it. Fortunately those brave class war warriors from the far left (middle class silly student division) and other assorted dregs from society didn't evince their fascistic behaviour in screaming monosyllabic abuse at the attendees or try and disrupt the event. Now to the "racist" and "fascist" nature of the evening.

It was a pre election dinner for the MK Branch and held at an excellent Indian restaurant, which displayed posters in support of the co-owner's sister Vanita Samat who is standing for UKIP in the ward. The jovial Indian born businessman Rohen Ghose who is the party's candidate in Wolverton was on good form, his wife resplendent in her evening Sari and said how pleased he was to see Sam amid the happy throng, the Falkland's War veteran, who won the Military Medal for bravery defending the democratic rights of the islanders against the Fascist dictatorship of General Galtieri's Argentina. I enjoyed meeting Vanita's best friend, a highly intelligent and pleasant young black professional woman, who is confident that Vanita will do well in the ward. That remains to be seen of course.

Not exactly fitting the stereotype of the far left or indeed the mainstream press ever so keen to maintain the corrupt and discredited status quo.

Of course the food was a variety of fine Asian cuisine.
No Parmesan!

Last edited:

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Last night, I attended a most enjoyable evening get together for UKIP's candidates and their partners and friends in Milton Keynes. I was there as a guest of my brother in law who is standing for the party, in the absence of my sister who was unable to make it. Fortunately those brave class war warriors from the far left (middle class silly student division) and other assorted dregs from society didn't evince their fascistic behaviour in screaming monosyllabic abuse at the attendees or try and disrupt the event. Now to the "racist" and "fascist" nature of the evening.

It was a pre election dinner for the MK Branch and held at an excellent Indian restaurant, which displayed posters in support of the co-owner's sister Vanita Samat who is standing for UKIP in the ward. The jovial Indian born businessman Rohen Ghose who is the party's candidate in Wolverton was on good form, his wife resplendent in her evening Sari and said how pleased he was to see Sam amid the happy throng, the Falkland's War veteran, who won the Military Medal for bravery defending the democratic rights of the islanders against the Fascist dictatorship of General Galtieri's Argentina. I enjoyed meeting Vanita's best friend, a highly intelligent and pleasant young black professional woman, who is confident that Vanita will do well in the ward. That remains to be seen of course.

Not exactly fitting the stereotype of the far left or indeed the mainstream press ever so keen to maintain the corrupt and discredited status quo.

No Parmesan!

that cant be right I was always led to believe from the cronies at the bbc/establishment etc that UKIP were a racist party because they hardly tell lies do they ?

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Fair enough BF.

understand you know guppy. guppies a lovely little chap, he tagged along with us to a pre season friendly Eindhoven 83 season, poor fella was sleeping in the hotel doorway suffering the shakes..DT'S before he got a train to Amsterdam, i cant guess what he done there.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

No Parmesan!

I wonder if they knew any of these people.
2v28nkx.jpg

or indeed these people.
2mw8p5u.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
understand you know guppy. guppies a lovely little chap, he tagged along with us to a pre season friendly Eindhoven 83 season, poor fella was sleeping in the hotel doorway suffering the shakes..DT'S before he got a train to Amsterdam, i cant guess what he done there.

I wouldn't say I'm buddies with him, he used to catch my train when I worked in Worthing so had the odd chat. Never a dull moment when someone starts a Guppy story though, there's plenty of them!

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
it wouldn't go any further, i'm a genuine bloke :)
regards
DR

I don't know if ive ever told you this story before but guppy to his credit faired well. it all started in Maddox square Holland when a fair few dutch geezers rather fancied their chances against fewer numbers of us who were all drinking outside a bar in Maddox square. the biggest one of the lot fronted guppy:) and to our astonishment guppy then almost floors the geezer twice his size by giving him an almighty kick right where it hurts:) guppy was not about to be intimidated by this 7 foot tall giant and instead he laid it on in guppy style:) consequently this then brought the rest of our lot in to the equation when tables & chairs went flying across the square, dutch ob were quick in on the scene and put stop to what could have been a potential upset for the dutch.
little guppy then tagged along with our lot for the rest of the break and slept in the hotel dorway
I don't care what anybody says but from that day on little guppy became my heroe :clap2::) 3 cheers for guppy.

Jan 30, 2008
I don't know if ive ever told you this story before but guppy to his credit faired well. it all started in Maddox square Holland when a fair few dutch geezers rather fancied their chances against fewer numbers of us who were all drinking outside a bar in Maddox square. the biggest one of the lot fronted guppy:) and to our astonishment guppy then almost floors the geezer twice his size by giving him an almighty kick right where it hurts:) guppy was not about to be intimidated by this 7 foot tall giant and instead he laid it on in guppy style:) consequently this then brought the rest of our lot in to the equation when tables & chairs went flying across the square, dutch ob were quick in on the scene and put stop to what could have been a potential upset for the dutch.
little guppy then tagged along with our lot for the rest of the break and slept in the hotel dorway
I don't care what anybody says but from that day on little guppy became my heroe :clap2::) 3 cheers for guppy.
SHOWED ME HIS TELESCOPIC TRUNCHEON ON ONE OCCASION , NOT THE ONE IN HIS TROUSERS !!:wink:
regards
DR

tony7788

Aug 6, 2007
el prats fan club
the only one guppy see now who remember the name from all the years ago (maddox square) is dean.s why go on about the hotel door way how about the rest of the nights. one night in the station. one night 13 of us stay in one room. the last night in maddox square up stairs in the bar

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
the only one guppy see now who remember the name from all the years ago (maddox square) is dean.s why go on about the hotel door way how about the rest of the nights. one night in the station. one night 13 of us stay in one room. the last night in maddox square up stairs in the bar

memories a bit faded now but the station incident you bring up was it related to a punch up against a mob of moluccans ?
as about the rest of the incidents you bring up enlighten me more im all ears ??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here