Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
When you look at some of our solutions we offer customers 2003 is about right

When did "solutions" become work speak for "services".? I know Private Eye have been mocking it for a few years with such nonsense as "hair solutions" and "removals solutions"..what rot.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I don't know, cause I never see them to attached to anyone else's work. Takes the piss.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
When did "solutions" become work speak for "services".? I know Private Eye have been mocking it for a few years with such nonsense as "hair solutions" and "removals solutions"..what rot.

It's very easy to become conditioned. A few years ago I worked on a bid. Everyone started banging on about the 'Delta' I wondered WTF has the mouth of a river got to do with all this? As it turned out it was Corporate Wanker speak for 'How much more does this shit cost than muggins the customer want to pay?

What a load of bollocks

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
An absolute bore of a man that works across the other side of the room and seems to think that his conversation is more important than anyone else in the room. I feel like I could pick up any of his files and work on them.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
An area of desks which aren't assigned to a particular person. Free for anyone to work at.

Somewhere anyone can sit. We all move between offices and there are desks for people to pitch up and sit down in, in each of our location's

Its all changed from my day, We had our own office/desk that had all your files/work on them.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Its all changed from my day, We had our own office/desk that had all your files/work on them.

Collaborative working and team work. This thread is a testament to its effectiveness. I am lucky to have my own classroom and a staffroom I don't frequent very often.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Woman next to me talks to herself constantly. I have taken to answering the endless questions she asks herself and replying to her inane statements - her wittering used to irritate the hell out of me, now I embrace it and look forward to it :)

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Woman next to me talks to herself constantly. I have taken to answering the endless questions she asks herself and replying to her inane statements - her wittering used to irritate the hell out of me, now I embrace it and look forward to it :)

Her "now..what shall I have for lunch?"
You "how about spunk on toast?"

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here