Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bell Cheeses at work

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Yesterday, I emerged from Trap 1 at the same time as someone I know on "Alright mate" terms came out of 4. As I went to the basin to give my hands a scrub, he wandered past me, the soap, water and sink said "You alright" and out the bog.

Lovely. He uses shared terminals during the day.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Yesterday, I emerged from Trap 1 at the same time as someone I know on "Alright mate" terms came out of 4. As I went to the basin to give my hands a scrub, he wandered past me, the soap, water and sink said "You alright" and out the bog.

Lovely. He uses shared terminals during the day.
If WSL is any representative sample, about 75% of our fans don’t wash their hands………

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If WSL is any representative sample, about 75% of our fans don’t wash their hands………
I don't wash for a 1 sometimes, and rarely/never at half time at the Amex where there are 4 basins and hand dryers for urinals with standing room for 40 at a time. Coming from trap 4 suggests a 2, but may only have been a 1, he still had to touch the door that all the other 2 doers had touched before washing their hands though, so a bit grim.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
OK. Can we get back to the actual bellcheesery ?

The other day I went to release a flock of pigeons into the ground floor disabled toilet, only to find it occupied. The toilets on my floor have trap 1 and 2, but I have a dislike of defecating directly next to somebody in close proximity. The next option is the 1st floor toilets, which also has T1 and T2, but from the days of covid, it STILL has a bolt on the main entrance door, from when only one person was supposed to be in there. Which means I can mince in there, lock the main door, select my trap and even leave the inner door wide open if I like, as the main one is safely locked. Perfect.

Anyway, with the prime disabled toilet occupied and me starting to feel the beginnings of a tortoise-head peeping out, I went to the first floor, locked the main door, selected my trap and prepared for excavation. Shortly, I heard someone push against the main door. I continued unperturbed. Then he pushed again against the locked door. Then again, and again, harder. Then AGAIN, until he was actually thumping against it. He said nothing, whilst I sat there mid-cack, mildly alarmed, wondering whether to say "ITS F*CKING LOCKED MATE".

Eventually the pounding on the door finished, as did I. I washed my hands, unlocked the door and sloped off out down the staircase (I was going out for lunch). On the stairwell, I was passed by some bloke who had the reception / building maintenance guy, both of them clearly beating a trail to the "locked" 1st floor toilets. Yup, he'd gone and complained to the reception bloke because I'd bolted the toilet door. There are SEVEN gents toilets in that building, but clearly only the one I was occupying was good enough. What a prize f*cking SPANNER.

Next day - the bolt on that main outer toilet door had been unscrewed, and removed. I mean christ.
What are like with DIY? Would it be inconvenient to carry the exact bolt mechanism with you? Maybe you could keep it in the accompanying tool belt that you will need?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I don't wash for a 1 sometimes, and rarely/never at half time at the Amex where there are 4 basins and hand dryers for urinals with standing room for 40 at a time. Coming from trap 4 suggests a 2, but may only have been a 1, he still had to touch the door that all the other 2 doers had touched before washing their hands though, so a bit grim.
As discussed elsewhere, unless you have actually pissed on your own hands, does one imagine there is anything cleaner, in a public lav, than one's own John Thomas?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Every toilet should have hand sanitizer on the wall outside the door.
For use on way in and way out (after washing hands thoroughly)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As discussed elsewhere, unless you have actually pissed on your own hands, does one imagine there is anything cleaner, in a public lav, than one's own John Thomas?
You will have absolutely pissed on your own hands. You might not feel or see it but you will have tiny particles of piss all over your mitts. Plus whatever else is in the urinal or toilet bowl. Other people’s piss and shit particles, for example.

Peanut?

😂

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
You will have absolutely pissed on your own hands. You might not feel or see it but you will have tiny particles of piss all over your mitts. Plus whatever else is in the urinal or toilet bowl. Other people’s piss, for example.

Peanut?

😂
Urine is sterile, so not such a hygiene issue. Tap water is more likely to contain some bacteria than your piss, and there is inevitably some on the tap handle.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
It was 100% a number 2.

I appreciate that at the amex, some of the lads are "powdering their nose" and that some of the taps at the amex are incubators for a new species that will one day evolve and take over the world.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thanks. Appreciated.

It is a little difficult for me because I have always seen my role as a seeker of truth (the abstract of science) and a discoverer of Valuble Things, medically speaking (the application of science). It will be a wrench to give all that up. Especially now I am part of a team (the key part) with a patented new drug, the progression of which is assisted by my being a bona fide employee of . . . . . .

Yes, well. My autism makes it hard for me to let all that go, and I am willing to suck up all the madness to stay in the game. Tick tock. I also have the freedom to be a critical friend (of my institution). Tick tock. Not that they welcome or even tolerate criticism. Tick....tock. Is there anything really, of value, that I can give? Tick....

We shall see.

I value your content/comments/companionability :thumbsup:
A real pity your new drug wasn't a suppository, you could have told them to shove it up their arse.

Keep up the good fight Harry.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It was 100% a number 2.

I appreciate that at the amex, some of the lads are "powdering their nose" and that some of the taps at the amex are incubators for a new species that will one day evolve and take over the world.
You sure he wasn't just knocking one out?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Urine is sterile, so not such a hygiene issue. Tap water is more likely to contain some bacteria than your piss, and there is inevitably some on the tap handle

Water does normally contain bacteria. Harmless bacteria. The type of bacteria is what matters.

It’s a myth urine is sterile. Urine is normally sterile when produced in the kidney and stored in the bladder, but is likely to become non-sterile as it leaves the body. Urine is non-toxic, although it contains urea and other substances which can be toxic.

It’s highly unlikely you’ll get ill from yours or anyone else’s urine but… wash your hands after having a piss. It’s pretty grim to just leave it.

Although you may deem your wilton to be spotlessly clean, I think I’d like to have the choice of whether I come into contact with whatever is in your pants or not as you touch all the same surfaces as I do 🤣

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Water does normally contain bacteria. Harmless bacteria. The type of bacteria is what matters.

It’s a myth urine is sterile. Urine is normally sterile when produced in the kidney and stored in the bladder, but is likely to become non-sterile as it leaves the body. Urine is non-toxic, although it contains urea and other substances which can be toxic.

It’s highly unlikely you’ll get ill from yours or anyone else’s urine but… wash your hands after having a piss. It’s pretty grim to just leave it.

Although you may deem your wilton to be spotlessly clean, I think I’d like to have the choice of whether I come into contact with whatever is in your pants or not as you touch all the same surfaces as I do 🤣
Every day is s school day on NSC. And here is more sage advice on hygiene:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Perhaps carry some hand sanitizer?
Maybe, or I could put on several layers of latex glove and remove one layer every time I touch something? Carry a pair of tongs to keep my hands a safe distance from my penis whilst urinating? Or I could just recognise that unless I am about to perform surgery, there is not really a problem with not having completely sterile hands at all times.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Maybe, or I could put on several layers of latex glove and remove one layer every time I touch something? Carry a pair of tongs to keep my hands a safe distance from my penis whilst urinating? Or I could just recognise that unless I am about to perform surgery, there is not really a problem with not having completely sterile hands at all times.
If you could. Cheers.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
OK. Can we get back to the actual bellcheesery ?

The other day I went to release a flock of pigeons into the ground floor disabled toilet, only to find it occupied. The toilets on my floor have trap 1 and 2, but I have a dislike of defecating directly next to somebody in close proximity.

I have the same aversion, but fortunately there are three traps in my nearest office toilets.

However, there are a couple of complete and utter COCKWOMBLES who use the middle trap even when all three are vacant. I mean, come on, what sort of idiot does that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here