Bell Cheeses at work

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Sorry all - close but no cigar.

The correct answer is:
edinburgh_whisky_lores_1.jpg

...A cut-glass whiskey tumbler. He brought it in with him.

Ooo, I was going to guess a wine glass - I can't quite work out which is worse!

:laugh:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patreon
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Two of our more rotund office inhabitants have been discussing (loudly and proudly) their 'steps' and 'active minutes' recorded on their fitbits for the last 30 minutes.......the discussion is excruciating.....

....both are eating chocolate whilst chatting........

I am going to throw something.

Hahaha Brilliant.

I think they assume wearing a fit bit means they will be losing weight what ever they eat.

There is a woman in our office who bangs on and on about her steps and why why she is not losing weight whilst doing the same thing.

"but I have met my step goal all week"

Oct 25, 2003
any other NHS employees have an interesting day today following the 'replyallpocolypse'?

absolute carnage at work today....the conspiracy theorists were out in force...one person suggesting that it was ISIS:facepalm: and suddenly everyone was an expert on 'viruses' and 'hackers'

yes, I mainly work with middle aged women

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Someone at work today, completely without warning, started referring to themselves as 'Daddy' and talking in the third person.

I appear to be the only person in the vicinity who seems remotely bothered by it.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I previously mentioned the guy in front of me who has this annoying little cough. Well, the GREAT news is he now has a cold, so the cough has been turned up to ELEVEN.

Then the guy behind me seems to have STEPPED UP his constant foot tapping campaign.

Urgh, Mondays.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Two of our more rotund office inhabitants have been discussing (loudly and proudly) their 'steps' and 'active minutes' recorded on their fitbits for the last 30 minutes.......the discussion is excruciating.....

....both are eating chocolate whilst chatting........

I am going to throw something.

The sad issue about this is fat people have every opportunity to back out of this project

St Leonards Seagull

Jul 10, 2012
any other NHS employees have an interesting day today following the 'replyallpocolypse'?

absolute carnage at work today....the conspiracy theorists were out in force...one person suggesting that it was ISIS:facepalm: and suddenly everyone was an expert on 'viruses' and 'hackers'

yes, I mainly work with middle aged women

Yeah I've had this today, it's surprising how many people are still replying.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Lad who works for me said a couple of days ago that he couldnt remember who the President of England was, I just looked at him to see if he was taking the pee, he said, "what, I couldn't remember so I googled it and its Theresa May". I said she was the PM and not the Pres, to whch he said 'same thing' - hummmm.

Then he said he also couldn't remember 'who' Brexit was and what he looked like and googled him but couldnt find out what he looked like. I cracked up and he said 'what??'. He just didnt get it. He then asked if it was the bloke with the comb over................

He's 29. Is there any hope????

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Lad who works for me said a couple of days ago that he couldnt remember who the President of England was, I just looked at him to see if he was taking the pee, he said, "what, I couldn't remember so I googled it and its Theresa May". I said she was the PM and not the Pres, to whch he said 'same thing' - hummmm.

Then he said he also couldn't remember 'who' Brexit was and what he looked like and googled him but couldnt find out what he looked like. I cracked up and he said 'what??'. He just didnt get it. He then asked if it was the bloke with the comb over................

He's 29. Is there any hope????

I can kind of understand the PM/President confusion but thinking "Brexit" was a person... :shootself

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016

And [MENTION=24975]St Leonards Seagull[/MENTION]

I'm not an NHS employee, but I'm interested to learn, approximately what percentage of replies were people replying to all with the fateful line 'Please remove me from this email'?

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
The Christmas music started at midday today. Two different teams on the same floor playing different songs

Multiple Bell Cheese Alert

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
And [MENTION=24975]St Leonards Seagull[/MENTION]

I'm not an NHS employee, but I'm interested to learn, approximately what percentage of replies were people replying to all with the fateful line 'Please remove me from this email'?

Or the other old faithful, multiple people trying to look important

'Guys, can we please stop the reply to all and asking to be taken off the list? You can ignore the conversation by following these steps...'

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here