Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
“Both work from home on Fridays”

[emoji6][emoji6][emoji6][emoji106][emoji106][emoji108]

:lolol:

Strictly speaking she works from home all the time and I work from home on Fridays but I wasn't sure that level of detail was necessary for the story......

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
:lolol:

Strictly speaking she works from home all the time and I work from home on Fridays but I wasn't sure that level of detail was necessary for the story......

do you leave Post Its on your communal fridge re out of date contents, and did you have a Secret Santa?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
do you leave Post Its on your communal fridge re out of date contents, and did you have a Secret Santa?

Good points. Someone needs to trawl back through this whole magnificent thread and find what [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] has posted.........

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Good points. Someone needs to trawl back through this whole magnificent thread and find what [MENTION=616]Guinness Boy[/MENTION] has posted.........

and indeed to "out" Mrs Guinness Boy and her nom de guerre - wouldn't that be great if they were "bell cheesing" each other on here!!!

ps - I hope Mrs GB doesn't sit in the corner and do payroll

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Back in the real office, which is on the ground floor of a big shared office with many floors.

A constant gripe of mine has happened ALREADY this morning, namely people from other floors using the loo on our floor to take a massively stinky shit in that releases an entire weekend's worth of detritus and then sodding off in the lift to their own floor. Anyone got a clothes peg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Back in the real office, which is on the ground floor of a big shared office with many floors.

A constant gripe of mine has happened ALREADY this morning, namely people from other floors using the loo on our floor to take a massively stinky shit in that releases an entire weekend's worth of detritus and then sodding off in the lift to their own floor. Anyone got a clothes peg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Disgraceful - will likely trigger a new trend of working from home on Mondays as well as Fridays.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
There is an older American woman working in my office who is obsessed with the British Royal Family, to the point where it becomes irritating. She has seen all the episodes of the Crown and anything else she can get her hands on. One day she is chatting away about all things royal and then asks a question I thought she would have known the answer to "In what year was Queen Elizabeth coronated?" - Mrs. Malaprop would have been proud.

I think I upset her when I asked her why Americans are still so interested in the Royal family when they had a war to get rid of all of that. I was going to tell her I am a Republican but decided that would only confuse her,

Last edited:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Having recently become aware that I work with Hove Born & Bred, I duly declare myself the #winner of this contest.

We simply can’t close this thread, because it’s the best one on here. You are however crowned “Thread King” or whatever title you choose. Congratulations (and commiserations obviously. Stay strong)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here