Page 244 of 274 FirstFirst ... 144194234241242243244245246247254 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,440 of 2735

1 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by The_NitramJohn View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Does using works stairwell to do your daily exercise routine count?
    That, sir, is 24 carat WEAPONS GRADE bellcheesery.

Top marks on the photographic evidence too. Sometimes these things have to be seen to be believed.
    Last edited by Hiney; 20-03-2017 at 19:04.
    "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"

• North Stand Chat

advertising

4 Not allowed!
      Coming from the person in this photo (quick work), I must say this is bellcheesery at it's finest, but it is very cold, windy and wet outsi

0 Not allowed!
      Does using works stairwell to do your daily exercise routine count?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Top shelf BC in action, well captured. Send pics to your 'Elf and Safety nazis who will no doubt string him up for blocking emergency fire exits etc. *Choking victims lying in a clusterf*ck of broken wheelchairs and elastic BC exercise chords*.

This guy is class, new level of BC.
      Last edited by Hiney; 20-03-2017 at 19:04.
      Have you seen the Muppet Show........

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bigtomfu View Post
      Can't believe I forgot to post this earlier.

A 'junior' member of staff (she's not in age and has merely never progressed from her position in 15 years with the company) on one of our smaller teams announced she was reluctantly leaving with great fanfare via an 'ALL STAFF' email that reached approx. 1,000 members of staff in London, and approx. 500 in the U.K. and Channel Islands, FIVE WEEKS before she was actually due to leave - no doubt to seriously MILK it for all it's worth.

In my office that's a cardinal sin to start with as we all receive enough tossy emails without our inboxes being CLOGGED with unnecessary GUFF.

To give you an idea of the type of lady we're talking about here whenever I read this thread and 'CRISPS' is mentioned this woman pops into my head.

Her self imposed five week leaving carnival came to a close with the customary open invite work drinks at the local whereby she reserved the prime area, put her card behind the bar, spent all afternoon DOLLING herself up and left especially early to capture the prime spot for herself and waited....

And waited....

And waited....

The thing is so many people in the office stop in there on the way to the tube or just in general that there's nearly always c50 or so people from the office there at any given time, more on a Thursday which this was.

I was mooching past around 6.30, she'd been there since 5 expectantly, and there were 3 people with her.

The worst part was the next day/morning. She made a HUGE fuss about coming in late hungover and dressed like some BEHEMOTH bee in a stripy yellow and black top bumbling around and eating everything in sight like a bear emerging early from hibernation.

Around 11 am her husband and daughter came in to help her take all her accumulated CRAP home with her.

Their offspring resembling the behavioural characteristics of a child raised by Wolves running a mock under desks as the husband plodded around and observed her feral activities without so much as a bye or leave for the client conversations and actual work she was disturbing.

This carried on for about an hour before their little caravan SODDED off into the night and the entire office sighed collective relief with no one none the wiser about what the f*ck she did.

What a BC.

I'm so sorry but I cannot let that go. It's "By your leave" and means to seek permission, usually to leave a room or an area/exit a meeting.

Bell Cheeses at work

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by karlos278 View Post
      Coming from the person in this photo (quick work), I must say this is bellcheesery at it's finest, but it is very cold, windy and wet outsi
      Oops!

Did wonder if you may be on here!
      As you actually saw me speaking to my Father, any delusions as an undercover spy, have gone for a burton LOL!

The more seagulls fans here, the merrier!
      Get sick & tired of hearing about Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U etc, all the time!

11 Not allowed!
      Oops!

Did wonder if you may be on here!
      As you actually saw me speaking to my Father, any delusions as an undercover spy, have gone for s burton LOL!

The more seagulls fans here, the merrier!
      Get sick & tired of hearing about Chelsea, Liverpool, Man U etc, all the time!
      Well this is an amusing turn of events

Kiss my face

0 Not allowed!
      RE: Exercise bod.

I may be mistaken but I don't see a towel anywhere to hand. Bit manky rubbing your sweaty back all over the bannister and then leaving it? Apologies if you do wipe..

3 Not allowed!
      I take full responsibility for the strong levels of BC on display - perhaps exercising in an 'almost' unused stairwell was not the wisest decision.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Bigtomfu View Post
      Can't believe I forgot to post this earlier.

A 'junior' member of staff (she's not in age and has merely never progressed from her position in 15 years with the company) on one of our smaller teams announced she was reluctantly leaving with great fanfare via an 'ALL STAFF' email that reached approx. 1,000 members of staff in London, and approx. 500 in the U.K. and Channel Islands, FIVE WEEKS before she was actually due to leave - no doubt to seriously MILK it for all it's worth.

In my office that's a cardinal sin to start with as we all receive enough tossy emails without our inboxes being CLOGGED with unnecessary GUFF.

To give you an idea of the type of lady we're talking about here whenever I read this thread and 'CRISPS' is mentioned this woman pops into my head.

Her self imposed five week leaving carnival came to a close with the customary open invite work drinks at the local whereby she reserved the prime area, put her card behind the bar, spent all afternoon DOLLING herself up and left especially early to capture the prime spot for herself and waited....

And waited....

And waited....

The thing is so many people in the office stop in there on the way to the tube or just in general that there's nearly always c50 or so people from the office there at any given time, more on a Thursday which this was.

I was mooching past around 6.30, she'd been there since 5 expectantly, and there were 3 people with her.

The worst part was the next day/morning. She made a HUGE fuss about coming in late hungover and dressed like some BEHEMOTH bee in a stripy yellow and black top bumbling around and eating everything in sight like a bear emerging early from hibernation.

Around 11 am her husband and daughter came in to help her take all her accumulated CRAP home with her.

Their offspring resembling the behavioural characteristics of a child raised by Wolves running a mock under desks as the husband plodded around and observed her feral activities without so much as a bye or leave for the client conversations and actual work she was disturbing.

This carried on for about an hour before their little caravan SODDED off into the night and the entire office sighed collective relief with no one none the wiser about what the f*ck she did.

What a BC.

Marvellous Scenes, well reported - presume not too many people contributed to her leaving pressie?

1 Not allowed!
      I take full responsibility for the strong levels of BC on display - perhaps exercising in an 'almost' unused stairwell was not the wisest decision.
      There are agents everywhere.