Page 1 of 259 12341151101 ... LastLast

Bell Cheeses at work

0 Not allowed!
    I'm not making this up.

A random bloke has sat opposite me today in a hot desk area. His ring tone for his mobile phone is the one which is constantly going in 24 (Der der, der derrrrrrrr) and just a minute ago he answered the phone 'Hello CTU' (add an N and re-arrange the letters mate)

We work in IT. He is fat old and bald. He is about as far removed from Jack Bauer as it can possible be.

Anyone else got any complete plums in thier vacinity?

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Sex Panther

0 Not allowed!
      We have someone new working on our floor today. I printed an NDA off and walked over to the printer to collect it. When I arrived, this new person was standing by the printer also waiting for a document. A document which was clearly mine printed off first, but instead of handing to me this IMBECILE announced that it wasn't theirs and promptly put it in the SHREDDER.
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      The woman immediately opposite me HUMS 80's pop songs, badly, ALL the SODDING time.

The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

1 Not allowed!
      These stories are exactly why I'm so glad I don't work in an office. Not the actual phones or morons by the printer but the fact that I would be thinking about such things.
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nibble View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      These stories are exactly why I'm so glad I don't work in an office. Not the actual phones or morons by the printer but the fact that I would be thinking about such things.
      In fairness Nibs, its usually quite good where I work. We have a conversational mixture around us that covers all topics ranging from smut to er downright filth.

Unfortunately Jack's turned up today annoying the lot of us and we are all on best behaviour because some Government minister has been wandering around. As a consequence, everyone has been pretending to work, whatever that is.

Bell Cheeses at work

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
      I'm not making this up.

A random bloke has sat opposite me today in a hot desk area. His ring tone for his mobile phone is the one which is constantly going in 24 (Der der, der derrrrrrrr) and just a minute ago he answered the phone 'Hello CTU' (add an N and re-arrange the letters mate)

We work in IT. He is fat old and bald. He is about as far removed from Jack Bauer as it can possible be.

Anyone else got any complete plums in thier vacinity?
      To be fair, Jack Bauer is old and going bald, 2 out of 3 ain't bad is it?

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Iggle Piggle View Post
      In fairness Nibs, its usually quite good where I work. We have a conversational mixture around us that covers all topics ranging from smut to er downright filth.

Unfortunately Jack's turned up today annoying the lot of us and we are all on best behaviour because some Government minister has been wandering around. As a consequence, everyone has been pretending to work, whatever that is.
      Ha! Perhaps you need to channel your avatar for the rest of the afternoon?!
      Crime is a disease. I'm the cure.

1 Not allowed!
      Up until 2 weeks ago I had the most IRRITATING woman sitting next to me. There was no time when she was at her desk and not making a sound, she would either be humming, singing, eating junk food (she was a CHUBSTER), reading emails ALOUD as she typed them or having a very loud phone conversation. The majority of her phone calls were personal ones, usually when she was ordering something for her flat, I once heard her use the phrase "I'm after some cushion covers to complement my large, contemporary, interior space". Oh and she was completely incapable of pronouncing the letter 'T'.

We didn't speak for the last month after I had a go at her for describing one of her colleagues as a c**t, she even went on to say he was unprofessional. Pot, kettle!

It's hard to project just how much I disliked her.
      Kiss my face
      The voice of reason. hans kraay fan club's Avatar

1 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Badger View Post
      Up until 2 weeks ago I had the most IRRITATING woman sitting next to me. There was no time when she was at her desk and not making a sound, she would either be humming, singing, eating junk food (she was a CHUBSTER),.
      Reading up until this point, I was convinced we were talking about the same woman!

And she makes some disgusting noise sucking through her teeth. And she takes an hour to eat a sodding APPLE, taking one loud bite, then putting it down on her desk for ten minutes, before going back for another go, just when you've recovered from the first. And she has key-tones turned on, on her phone, so every time it sends a text it's like R2D2 is hidden under her bloody desk. Seriously, what is the point?

Fortunately, she only works 4 hours a day, of which, I'm at lunch for one.

I swear if she worked full time, I'd have to leave.
      The above post is simply my opinion. I am not bullying you, should it differ from your own.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by hans kraay fan club View Post
      Reading up until this point, I was convinced we were talking about the same woman!

And she makes some disgusting noise sucking through her teeth. And she takes an hour to eat a sodding APPLE, taking one loud bite, then putting it down on her desk for ten minutes, before going back for another go, just when you've recovered from the first. And she has key-tones turned on, on her phone, so every time it sends a text it's like R2D2 is hidden under her bloody desk. Seriously, what is the point?

Fortunately, she only works 4 hours a day, of which, I'm at lunch for one.

I swear if she worked full time, I'd have to leave.
      Yeah definitely not the same woman, I never saw her eat fruit. She once expressed her amazement that I eat an apple every day.

YES she had keytones on her phone too!

I was close to leaving until I found out she was getting made redundant, then another colleague and I started doing a countdown until her leaving date.
      Kiss my face