Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Aaaaaaand we sucked, again. No offence whatsoever. The D is actually starting to look pretty useful but the offence turns the ball over so quick they're on the back foot for 80% of the game, and against a QB like Andrew Luck that's ample time to make some game winning and TD passes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Washington fans (I'm lapsed but still take an interest), will RG3 be there next season? I'm beginning to doubt it.

To this question I'm gonna say 'no' - today!!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Eeeeeaaaaaggggggllllleeeesssss

Back to winning ways racking up 43 points this weekend against Tennessee! Back after the mauling at Green Bay to winning ways and still on track. Anyone see the kick off return TD...118 yards! Brilliant.

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Well worth looking at the Odell Beckham Jr TD catch from last night, if you haven't already. It was, as Cris Collinsworth rightly said, ridiculous.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Fantastic last-kick victory for us (Cleveland) last night. Our last 5 games: 4-1 We're now 7-4 and haven't completely given up on the play-offs.

So will this be Cleveland's year? Will the momentum in the last five games carry us into the play-offs and all the way to the Superbowl? Will we finally put aside decades of failure?

No.

Carry on everybody.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fantastic last-kick victory for us (Cleveland) last night. Our last 5 games: 4-1 We're now 7-4 and haven't completely given up on the play-offs.

So will this be Cleveland's year? Will the momentum in the last five games carry us into the play-offs and all the way to the Superbowl? Will we finally put aside decades of failure?

No.

Carry on everybody.

Tea spat out over the keyboard..thanks for that.

HahHahhahahahahaaa

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Good choice of games this Thanksgiving. In fact this could be one of the best Thanksgiving line ups for a while with division rivalries and playoff implications.

Eagles - Cowboys, Bears - Lions and Seahawks - 49ers.

Looking forward to Seahawks 49ers, this is the last game so the turkey will have had a chance to be digested

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Here we go then, all geared up for a triple header Thanksgiving Thursday, especially looking forward to the middle game!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
EEEEEAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGLLLLLLEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS

7-0 first quarter.

Come on the birds

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
First half of the Seahawks v 49ers just finished. The 49ers are having a 'mare - they're luck they are only 13-0 down, their offence has been non-existent and the Seahawks famed defence is living up to its reputation. See what happens in the second half.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Seahawks!! Two 19-3 wins over our division rivals in succession, it's still on.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
EEEEEAAAAAGGGGGLLLLEEEEESSS

Super Bowl beckons. Another terrific performance by my beloved Eagles!

Not only do we see of them pesky Redskins, we now see off them pesky Cowboys too..FLY BIRDS

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Great night of college ball this evening. A bit of a shock 30-24 OT in the first game I watched, Georgia Tech winning on the road at Georgia. Unbelievable FG to take it to OT.

Mississippi State at Ole Miss now. If Miss State win they make the playoffs.

Hopefully I can stay up for Auburn/ Alabama later.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Johnny Football keeping his story alive.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here