Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

pacman

Jul 27, 2008
Farnborough
1-3 with the Chargers, Broncos and Patriots up next is not ideal almost certain we will be 1-6, and if that's the case although others would disagree I'd happily tank the rest of the year for better picks.
For such a defensive genius, the amount of times the Jets have given up 90+ yard TD drives even with multiple 3rd and longs is really starting to wind me up. Vick should probably start but once you do that you can never go back to Geno which is why Geno will start the next few games.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Same old Jets, now 1-3 and bottom of AFC East. This only gives them something like a 20% chance of making the play offs according to my statto colleague at work. Ryan persists in playing Geno Smith when Michael Vick is clearly the better QB. Rex Ryan was never head coach material and how he still has a job is beyond me.

At a loose end yesterday so went to this game, courtesy of an ultra cheap ticket on StubHub. The Jets were awful but the crowd worse. Booed Smith on pretty much every play and I don't think I could ever shout "we want Vick". Rex Ryan is truly clueless and some of the plays called were ridiculous. Tbh Detroit didn't look much better.

At least the Giants are looking better. Roll on Atlanta on Sunday!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You would think so.

Shirley one year the Lions will actually see it through, and not implode.

Go Packers.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Not happy with Vikings. Bridgewater probably should have started after his performance Sunday. Frustrating to say the least.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Meh, knew it would be a blowout, so watched the bigger match that was on last night....

Arizona @ Oregon, cracking PAC-12 action

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
It was a cracker! Glad to see the Snake pissed off on the sideline

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here