Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
http://www.stubhub.co.uk/nfl-london-tickets/oakland-london-wembley-stadium-28-9-2014-4420444/

Starting on Stubhub at £65 for the seats at the top of Wembley. I bought my seats in the upper tier for £37.50 for the Falcons/Lions game, just for the record.

If i recall correctly, on the day there were some face value cheap tickets going as well.

When i looked on a site i got a link too from someone yesterday, some were going for over £300,
but yeah have found that one now and some are quite well priced.
Only problem is your about 300ft up in the air at the back and cant see without binoculars ha ha ha

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Oakland Raiders fan ever since when the were LA Raiders and beat the Redskins which was the first Superbowl I watched on TV.

Serial underachievers these days but hey ho you makes your choice

My brother and I were on different sides of the fence for that one. Still treating him to the Raiders/Dolphins game to show there is no hard feelings. damn that Marcus Allen!

The Tassie Seagull

Dave Clarkson's Left Sock
Amazed that we have a Titans fan (boy, are the Titans completely forgettable in every way), but no Bears or Broncos fans.

Well I picked the oilers as a random team in the late 80's when they were rubbish. At least I had a bit of fun about a decade ago, and have kept following them in Tennessee. Looking for a bit of an upturn this year if Locker can stay healthy. Have a good set of WR's

Jul 7, 2003
Long term Broncos fan here - have a picture of me in a Broncos shirt from 1987. Never made it to either Mile High but have seen them play a few times elsewhere.

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
I cannot believe I am the only fan of the Blue Star - there are normally hundreds although I am yet to get over Sunday, I know Romo made some mistakes but how long can he be the scapegoat for - every year no one can wait to blame the team on him, especially last year when the lowest ranked D yet its still his fault! Wish we had taken football in the draft though as Jones always likes the circus

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I cannot believe I am the only fan of the Blue Star - there are normally hundreds although I am yet to get over Sunday, I know Romo made some mistakes but how long can he be the scapegoat for - every year no one can wait to blame the team on him, especially last year when the lowest ranked D yet its still his fault! Wish we had taken football in the draft though as Jones always likes the circus

I like Romo. Always good value in fantasy land. He's good for 4000 yards and 30 TD's a year

Pretty good career for an undrafted free agent

http://www.nfl.com/player/tonyromo/2505354/careerstats

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Another update on the Ray Rice scandal, seems the NFL were sent a copy of the video FIVE MONTHS ago according to a "law enforcement official" in the investigation. The NFL are denying this though.

Something new is added to this every single day, if this was British football, the country would be up in arms - though would a British footballer have had a 2 game ban and then a contract termination ?

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Right, we seem to have quite a mixture of teams going on, how many have we got covered?

Jacksonville Jaguars - DFP, WillyFantastic
Arizona Cardinals - Gullyflyinghigh, AZ Gull
Buffalo Bills - Herne Hill Seagull
Cincinatti Bengals - Lemming Stomper, Bladders
Washington Redskins - Hotchillidog
Minnesota Vikings - Ali_rrr, Eggman
NY Jets - SeagullTim
Cleveland Browns - Wattos Left Peg
Greenbay Packers - lola, Stat Brother, Juan Albion
Seattle Seahawks - Reinelt12, Hawk the Seagull
Baltimore Ravens -
NY Giants - Lower West Stand
Tennessee Titans - The Tassie Seagull
Houston Texans -
San Diego Chargers -
Carolina Panthers -
Detroit Lions -
San Francisco 49ers -
Dallas Cownoys -
Oakland Raiders - M20gull, Beach Hut
Miami Dolphins - Miami Seagull (just a hunch), Phat Baz
Indianapolis Colts - Piersa
Philadelphia Eagles -
St Louis Rams -
Chicago Bears-
Denver Broncos -
Pittsburgh Steelers - spring hall convert
Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Da Man Clay
New England Patriots - Halbpro
New Orleans Saints -
Atlanta Falcons -
Kansas City Chiefs -
Anymore for anymore?

Detroit Lions for me... Life is tough.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
I'm sure [MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] is a Bears fan and I think @Lyndhurst14 is a Giants fan.

Surely we have an Eagles fan somewhere on here?!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
Yep - definitely a Giants fan. Crucial game this Sunday against the Cardinals, desparately need a result after the Lions fiasco.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Yep - definitely a Giants fan. Crucial game this Sunday against the Cardinals, desparately need a result after the Lions fiasco.
From a Cardinal perpective, and this will probably curse it, I'm feeling relatively confident about this weekend...

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Oh dear. Bad news for Vikings fans. An arrest warrant has been issued for Adrian Peterson, star running back and one of the best players in the whole league in my opinion. He is accused of injuring his son, after he gave him a birching. Very sad all round. Last year, Peterson's 2yo son died after allegedly being abused by his mother's new boyfriend.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Raiders - got the tattoo and everything. First trip to see them in 1989, then every year since... including this year (I'm currently in CA) and I'm shooting the Wembley game from the sidelines.

Oh dear. Bad news for Vikings fans. An arrest warrant has been issued for Adrian Peterson, star running back and one of the best players in the whole league in my opinion. He is accused of injuring his son, after he gave him a birching. Very sad all round. Last year, Peterson's 2yo son died after allegedly being abused by his mother's new boyfriend.

Shot the Vikings last year too. Here's the lovely AP who's justified his actions in beating a child by saying it's what his dad did to him...

image.jpg

Last edited:

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Jacksonville Jaguars - DFP, WillyFantastic
Arizona Cardinals - Gullyflyinghigh, AZ Gull
Buffalo Bills - Herne Hill Seagull
Cincinatti Bengals - Lemming Stomper, Bladders
Washington Redskins - Hotchillidog
Minnesota Vikings - Ali_rrr, Eggman
NY Jets - SeagullTim