Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The OFFICIAL NFL 2014 Thread

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Where can I find the Packers game on TV on Sunday?

Decent kick off time, five past six UK time.

Looks cold at Lambeau at the moment.

Come on Cheeseheads!!

Jul 7, 2003
Where can I find the Packers game on TV on Sunday?

Decent kick off time, five past six UK time.

Looks cold at Lambeau at the moment.

Come on Cheeseheads!!

All play off games are on Sky. If you don't want to subscribe to the monthly subscriptions you should be able to get it through NOW TV for a tenner a day.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
All play off games are on Sky. If you don't want to subscribe to the monthly subscriptions you should be able to get it through NOW TV for a tenner a day.

Ah, ok thanks for that.

I have a BT box , but pay for sky sports through that.

However, for some reason I only get sky sports 1and 2 so I guess the packers game must be on one of the other channels.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Not sure I'm going to be able to last til the Panthers game. No problem really as I'm sure they'll be well beaten by Seattle.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sorry I'm going to be really really stupid here, but I've got to ask as it appears the Now TV site assumes I know this stuff:-

I have a Sky but no sports package.
I also have a PS3.

I can sign up for 24 hours sport with Now TV for £6.99.
It'll be nice to watch the Packers on a full screen!!

(now for the dumb bit)
How does me signing up for that deal on my computer, transfer to the TV?

Shatner's Bassoon

The Puff Pastry Hangman
Feb 12, 2012
Sorry I'm going to be really really stupid here, but I've got to ask as it appears the Now TV site assumes I know this stuff:-

I have a Sky but no sports package.
I also have a PS3.

I can sign up for 24 hours sport with Now TV for £6.99.
It'll be nice to watch the Packers on a full screen!!

(now for the dumb bit)
How does me signing up for that deal on my computer, transfer to the TV?
Not sure about the PS3 but xbox live has now tv on it, so you can get it on the TV through the XBox. I'd be surprised if you couldn't do the same on the playstation.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Can't stand Bellicheck or the Patriots. Have a grudging admiration (once we are out) for how the Ravens play their ball. I almost always have to support a dog and I've got money on the Ravens on the handicap.

You're right though

My lads a Pats fan (BUT not a glory hunter)

I showed him all 32 helmets when he was 5 and he just fell in love the with the Pats one, he had no idea of their history or what they'd won.

So, with an AFC North rival playing I have to go with the pats , plus I used to love the 80's Pats as they were rubbish, had a much better uniform AND helmet and quite liked Tony Eason back in the day.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
What a great game that was. Fair play to Baltimore for being so competitive going in to Foxborough.

Shouldn't really stay up for the next one but love watching the Seahawks at home.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Did anyone else think there was a dodgy 1st down call on New England's last touchdown drive?

Fantastic game - thought New England just about deserved it but the luch def went their way with those 3 fumble recoveries

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here