Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some hard truths for the UKIP supporters...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
This is why I believe you are naïve idiots:

Some top priority policies from your lot:

Scrapping paid maternity leave
Raising income tax for the poorest 88% of Britons
Scrapping your holiday entitlement
Fast tracking privatisation of the NHS
Cancelling all planned house building
Abandoning all action on climate change
Cancelling bank regulations
Abolishing the laws that protect your human rights
Making it legal for a man to rape or assault his wife
Cutting education spending
Buying 3 aircraft carriers (I know wtf?)

If they WERE actual policies as you've stated then, yes, it would be nutty. But as per usual in your normal paranoid lovey actor way, you've made them up or not put them in context. I'll take one example, the increasing 88% of poorest peoples income tax - partly true but would you care to expand on why this statistic is out of context ? I'd wager you don't know why !

cunning fergus

Jan 18, 2009

N
Here's a hard truth for you, see top of page 84........

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/shared/bsp/hi/pdfs/13_04_05_labour_manifesto.pdf

That was some hell of a campaign wasn't it..........(snigger).

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2007/dec/12/uk.eu

So what have the electorate learnt from that episode?

D

Deleted member 22389

Love how UKIP are rocking the boat at the moment. May be if the three main parties had addressed some of the issues UKIP are talking about they wouldn't be in the situation that they are. The only weapon people have is to pick as many holes in UKIP as possible, as well as calling everyone who associates with them as Racists, Bigots, and all the other silly labels.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Love how UKIP are rocking the boat at the moment. May be if the three main parties had addressed some of the issues UKIP are talking about they wouldn't be in the situation that they are. The only weapon people have is to pick as many holes in UKIP as possible, as well as calling everyone who associates with them as Racists, Bigots, and all the other silly labels.

Seeing as you liked my photo on one of the many other UKIP threads......here is another :)
http://www.ukiphillingdon.com/

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
As an aside, those are all either priority policies or suggested policies by UKIP party members over the last few years. Now, I'm not saying if they ever got into power (snigger) they would come into being what I am saying is that for these policy suggestions to have even entered a political party members head is a fair indication the party is bonkers.

i'd say this is more indicative of their opponents, making up policies attibuted to them in an attempt to distract from why they are popular. they have a couple of major policy point on which the other parties refuse to be drawn into, despite being very popular with a large part of the population. but rather than address that, its better to say they are going to remove holidays or remove all bank regulation. meanwhile, your also giving them the oxygen of publicity.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
UKIP are Nigel Farage, a highly intelligent, slick and charismatic politician. Without him they are nothing and if he had died in that Helicopter crash a few years ago would probably not exist anymore.

For this reason alone, he shouldn't be elected as the guy is clearly bad luck. Not only did he have a crash on the last election day he now seems to have had a plane crash in a helicopter! I suspect he'll never fly again.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
ukip
only handy for keeping the bloody tories out or giving them a slapped wrist
here is the real news Albion to win tomorrow
2-0

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
As an aside, those are all either priority policies or suggested policies by UKIP party members over the last few years. Now, I'm not saying if they ever got into power (snigger) they would come into being what I am saying is that for these policy suggestions to have even entered a political party members head is a fair indication the party is bonkers.
You keep saying that and several posters have asked you where you got these policies from and as usual you have failed to answer...you always dodge questions when you cannot answer them.
I have all the brochures of the parties and not one of those you have quoted have appeared in the UKIPs brochure.
Just made up propaganda from a disgruntled Leftie....

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Proof?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A LibDem leaflet through the door this afternoon is speculating the premise of a Conservative-UKIP coalition after the 2015 General Election will lead to over 125,000 job losses across Humberside as part of the three and half million jobs to disappear with an exit from the EU.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
f the three and half million jobs to disappear with an exit from the EU.

It's a small price to pay to show Johnny goddam Foreigner who's boss though, isn't it?

Never underestimate the spite vote.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
You keep saying that and several posters have asked you where you got these policies from and as usual you have failed to answer...you always dodge questions when you cannot answer them.
I have all the brochures of the parties and not one of those you have quoted have appeared in the UKIPs brochure.
Just made up propaganda from a disgruntled Leftie....

Yep, you're absolutely spot on. UKIP are fantastic, the only true and reasonable choice and anyone who thinks otherwise is a lefty Bonkers McBoingboing. Riiiiiiight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here