Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Lotto Winner Donates Winnings

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
andy-l229-1545218_478x359.jpg

Andy Fry donated his £1000 prize to the St Peter & St James Hospice & Continuing Care Centre in North Chailey, Lewes
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
10:30 10th May 2014
by Luke Nicoli
The St Peter & St James Hospice do an amazing job"
Andy Fry
2014/15 season tickets are now on general sale. Call 0844 327 1901 or buy online

Andy Fry is the latest Seagulls Lotto winner and has donated his £1000 prize to the St Peter & St James Hospice & Continuing Care Centre in North Chailey, Lewes.
Andy, a lifelong Albion fan from Haywards Heath, had the winning ticket from last night’s play-off game against Derby County but had no intention of keeping the money himself.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “When I bought the tickets I said to my wife Donna that I would donate the money to charity if I won, and that’s why I’ve done.
“The St Peter & St James Hospice do an amazing job and they are always looking to build extensions and new wings, so hopefully this money will help towards that.
“The company I work for – Novo Direct – often have sponsored events to help raise funds for the Hospice, so it’s great to be able to make this added donation. It’s just a shame that the Albion didn’t get the result we wanted on the night as well, but we’re far from out of the tie.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Andy, whose parents first took him to the Goldstone some 45 years ago, is confident the Seagulls can turn round their play-off semi-final – but he is missing the trip to the iPro Stadium.
“I’ve got a Christening to attend to, but as soon as it’s over I’ll be watching the game.
“I think we’ve got a good chance up there; we know what we’ve got to do and we’ve got an excellent away record this season. I think we can still make it to Wembley.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here