Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Congratulations from a Reading fan

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Congratulations from a Reading fan
Thank you. Tough day for you, but the odds are we'll both be fighting for our chance again next season.

I know we are currently the laughing stock of the league thanks to our idiotic fans running on the pitch
Well yeah, there's no hiding from that, it is bloody funny.

Also, I have noticed on this board in recent months some of your fans have called for Garcia to be sacked, I hope those in question are eating humble pie this evening.
Nah, every club has some spectacularly stupid fans, we're no exception. Some of our lot reckon Garcia and Poyet are both rubbish, as well as CMS and Ulloa etc etc.

I know the majority of you don't like us, Adkins and our tinpotness
I don't think that's true. Just about all of us hate Adkins, because of the way he spoke of us back in League 1, but I don't think many of us have anything against Reading. And tinpot is just a cheap jibe that I expect most footy fans throw at you.
while I don't think you will go the whole way, best of luck.
Thanks again.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Just watching FL show...Claridge spot on as usual..Ulloa scores the goal that puts Reading into the playoffs.

What a tit that man is.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Cheers to the OP. If there is a rivalry it is one that is enjoyed. There was a time when we might have cast envious eyes - but those days were brief and are in the past.

I used to cast envious eyes at the New Den :rolleyes:

Kudos to the op

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Respect to the OP.

Always had a soft spot for Reading since that tremendous side of 1994/95 failed to reach the Premier League despite finishing 2nd in the second tier, and being 2-0 up in the play-off final at Wembley.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here