Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulls gold membership

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The club are saying that if we reach the play offs STH cannot be guaranteed their seats for the semis unless you upgrade to Gold Membership. I do not want Gold Membership which means tickets for away games which I dont want to go to now, have done that for many years. Am I reading this statement correctly? If so it is grossly unfair.

fozzie's headband

Jul 26, 2004
Heathfield
The club are saying that if we reach the play offs STH cannot be guaranteed their seats for the semis unless you upgrade to Gold Membership. I do not want Gold Membership which means tickets for away games which I dont want to go to now, have done thst for many years. Am I reading this statement correctly?

No, STH will still be guaranteed their seats but will have a very limited timescale to buy them.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The club are saying that if we reach the play offs STH cannot be guaranteed their seats for the semis unless you upgrade to Gold Membership. I do not want Gold Membership which means tickets for away games which I dont want to go to now, have done that for many years. Am I reading this statement correctly? If so it is grossly unfair.

No Gold Membership is renewed every season, so it is just for this season's playoffs. It is for cup games. Playoffs are counted as cup games.

Platinum membership is for away games as well.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
As I read it no money will be taken if we dont make the play offs so conversly some will if we do.

Then you are reading it incorrectly. The money will be taken automatically for a home ticket if we make it. There is no cost for Gold membership.
I know because I have been a Gold member since last July.
When the season ends, so does the membership. I will have to re-register again in July.

mac04

Nov 15, 2011
RH12
The only money that will be taken if we make the playoffs is the price of the ticket for the home leg.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
How much does it cost?

Don't think it costs anything. I think the idea is to enable you to guarantee your seat, without the need to queue on the phone, at the ticket office or online. At the same time reducing the pressure on the ticket office and online system, should we make it into the play off positions. That said, as a STH you are guaranteed the be able to buy your ticket anyway, whether you sign up or not.

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
If that is the case ut makes sense to do it if ut only covers the home leg and possible final, as I am not going to the away leg.

It only covers the home leg. If we don't get into the playoffs, it covers nothing. It makes perfectly good sense for the club, and anyone who would go to the home leg of the playoff semi. There's nothing "money-grabbing" or underhand about it whatsoever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here