Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

seagulls gold membership

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Just another attempted money grab from the club.

Not like you to have a dig at the club. Why are you bothered any way - you don't actually GO to Albion games?

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
I thought it was a smart idea to make life easier all round if we do make it. If you are planning to go to the home game and want to secure your usual seat I can't see why you wouldn't register on this one off basis. Easier for me, easier for the club - what's not to like?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The gold member scheme is just an auto enrolment for home cup (and play-off) matches. It helps the club reduce costs.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
What happens then, if, as I do for cup games buy all 5 tickets on my friends & family. Or do each of them have to join or will all 5 automatically be taken form my card?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
What happens then, if, as I do for cup games buy all 5 tickets on my friends & family. Or do each of them have to join or will all 5 automatically be taken form my card?

It's only for STH's to guarantee their own seats for any home play off match. If your friends/family are not STH's they will have to wait until General Sale.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No we are all STH's, my 2 sons plus 2 others.

Each ticket is paid for by the credit card logged with each person, with mine for example I have my credit card logged on all three so I get 3 separate transactions showing on my statement. When you join you have to put in a method of payment for each person and each person has to join

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

All five would have to register their Gold membership. It's easy enough to do.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Each ticket is paid for by the credit card logged with each person, with mine for example I have my credit card logged on all three so I get 3 separate transactions showing on my statement. When you join you have to put in a method of payment for each person and each person has to join

Cheers guys, I need to check what I have set them up as.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Rather optimistically just signed up to this. Have to show a little faith I suppose. Should we somehow manage to scrape into the playoffs this seems a sensible idea and will take the stress out of securing a ticket.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Apparently all those who sign up will get free clackers for the home log… sorry, I mean home leg. :D

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
All five would have to register their Gold membership. It's easy enough to do.

Not sure - I did my son and I in one registration which took all of 20 seconds. Just ticked a box for each of us. Bloody stupid club making things so simple and free, just in case. Idiots. Barber out :wrong:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here