Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What's the number 1 failing for you this year?

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Selling Barnes for 750k----1mil, how much do people say it's worth going up to premier league, 100mil +, IMO had we of kept Barnes,the games will struggled in, bore draws etc, he would or could of done the job, a bad decision that has backfired

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
The main disappointment for me, is once again the manager has not played to the players strength and stuck with a system that doesn't work (especially against the lower sides). Teams find it too easy to stop us playing, and until we have a manager who can pick different formations and have more than one way of playing, IMO we will always underachive.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
I don't feel that we have "Failed "......but room for improvement......in fact after the Poyet saga,failed is very harsh.I will not however blame injuries,because that is where the club,might look at themselves for improvement.All clubs suffer them !

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
As OG has said, we're not good enough to regularly beat teams who park the bus, hence our relatively poor home record. Not sure how we can overcome this without falling foul of FFP rules.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Fans failing to create and sustain an atmosphere , no unison in the vocal support (also noticeable too at away games compared to previous seasons)

The reason for this is contained in other responses to this thread:

"Total failure to deliver the attacking football we were promised at the start of the season"

and

"Failing to entertain. There have been some really boring matches this season"

and

"lack of goals in the side is clearly the issue"

and

"The team playing all too often like they don't really give a sh*t. Albion fans will excuse most things, but not that"

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
our fans at home,very very poor,cant wait for yeovils 400 fans to out sing us
that.

do you think this could be remedied by the introduction of a couple of nominated singing areas when tickets are distributed or do you really think that we have a lot of " spectators" who are merely this and not actual fans...? the games i have been to i have sat at the southern end and the singing/vocal support is virtually non existent.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here