Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reading v M'Boro Thread

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Doncaster who have lost their last three home games? I think Reading will win there with ease.

Exactly, why we need to take it to the last game. Cant see Burnley rolling over to us like Leicester and since we do well against good teams - its our only chance.

Fail to beat Yeovil, then we may as well start planning for next season.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
That's the price paid for failing to beat an awful Blackpool team without a win in eons.

Desperate hopes then pinned on others failing to win at home.

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
For *************** sake! This is nothing more than we deserve but it still annoys me. one game. ONE PISS EASY GAME AGAINST SOMETIMES SHOCKING OPPERSITION AT HOME OUT OF THE MANY WON AND ITS PLAYOFFS, A FEW MORE AND WE COULD BE IN THE PREM ALREADY. I AM NOT SAYING WE SHOULD HAVE TO COMPETE WITH PARACHUTE PAYMENTS AND ALL THAT BUT WHEN IT'S THERE FOR THE TAKING THEN IT DOES ANNOY ME.

rant over

Yoda

English & European
Sounds like they came out fired up, management team are responsible for that, something we definitely lack.

I don't buy that bull for one minute. You shouldn't have to fire a team up knowing a win will put you in poll position. If the players can't do that themselves then they have to ask what they are doing in the game.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
It would be ironic if the much-maligned Ashley Barnes bagged the goal that edged us into a play-off place at Reading's expense.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
I used to think you were one of the better posters on here but your anti Oscar agenda is pathetic. Anyone who can't see he's done a good job given the resources we've provided and the injury problems is clearly not looking hard enough.

To be fair a manager that shows ZERO passion, and repeats the same interview post match isn't one who I enjoy.

Reminds me of Micky Adams in his last spell.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I used to think you were one of the better posters on here but your anti Oscar agenda is pathetic. Anyone who can't see he's done a good job given the resources we've provided and the injury problems is clearly not looking hard enough.

Well we'll have to agree to disagree about Oscar. I'm obviously in the minority but I do believe I'm right. Time will tell I guess.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Thumbs down till the cows come home if you want [MENTION=307]Biscuit[/MENTION], very mature:thumbsup:

You were a decent poster, now you just come across as having a grudge against Oscar, bit petty really.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Shhhhh... Criticism = bad fan.

lol,,,,what's really annoying me is we have played shite and yet we are still 6th. Despite the pre season, the injuries, the dull non attacking tactics, the lack of motivation on the touchline etc etc etc...we are still bloody 6th (well 7th now)...I can't really get my head around it. We don't deserve to be where we are, but fact is we are....I still think there will be twists and turns and I still think two more wins will be enough and in a funny way I still think by some twist of fate we will end up 6th...

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004

OG has done, and is doing, and excellent job given the problems we have had this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here