Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crowd for Yeovil

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I will be there to clap them off. Unless they're shit, in which case I might leave on the final whistle.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I think a rough with the smooth situation;

Smooth - nice high turnout for last home game of the season.

Rough - A proportion of the high turnout just coming along for their final moan up of the season.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I have no conception of wanting to watch Brighton at home on the telly when i have purchased a season ticket to watch Brighton play at home .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I was planning to get a ticket, but after my Amex experience today I can't be arsed.

I should get excited every time we win a corner or free kick, but all I think is here we go, watch us flump it again.

I should get excited when we are in the final third, but know there will be a misplaced pass or the inability to control it.

I should get excited when Kaz is on the ball, but I know that he will step on it, fall over, mess the cross up and slice or scuff his shot.

We seem to get in great positions but lack the basic quality control of the ball or reading of the game to take advantage.

I don't mind the day out at the Amex win, lose or draw as long as there is some quality in the game, but the players cannot even get the basics righ at the moment.

Having to endure a frustrating game and then spend 40 mins trying to get out of the Bridge car park is a little too much for me to bother with next week.

Err we're SIXTH. So we must be doing much much more right than wrong. Seems you only see the bad?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You will be lucky, that is 10% of their last home crowd.

It could be their very last away game in The Championship for many years , might be a good turnout from the West Country.

Addiseagull

Nov 30, 2005
Jeez! What a sorry bunch of supporters some of you are. We are still in a play-off position, it's the last home game of a difficult season where, in truth, we have over achieved. This is the time that the team need all the support we can give.

For those of you with incredibly short memories, just try and remember where we were and where we've come from over the last 20 years.

What?! You need to look at Burnley sir. Or Derby, or Bournemouth, or Ipswich. With pretty much the same squad Poyet had we have failed to move forward in what will prove to be the easiest Championship for years.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Well, for those of you who decide not to go, think 'Leicester away' and the immense regret you'll feel for not going after we tw4t the crap out of Yeovil and reduce their goalkeeper to kicking the ball back into his own net after goal no. 6.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Err we're SIXTH. So we must be doing much much more right than wrong. Seems you only see the bad?

Mellotron are you the bloke in front of our six in EAST UPPER with a permanent FIXED smile on his face.
WE have told the stewards that he is dead and the smile is due to rigour mortice but they IGNORE us.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They'll be disappointed then as all they will get is 10 loyalty points.

The glory hunters with 10 LP will have the edge on those glory hunters with 0 LP :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here