Lua lua 5.5
March 4.5
Lingard 4.5
Ulloa 5

Buckey 5

Brighton Gull

Apr 14, 2011
Brighton
6s? 7s? Far too kind. Nearly everyone was poor yesterday - poor corners, bad passes & dreadful misses. Some players trying to show off skills that frankly, they don't have. Dreadful ref & a shambles of a performance. I wouldn't pick anyone out as being great - most of them looked like they'd had too many Easter eggs!

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Kuszczak 5

Bruno 4
Upson 5
Greer 5
Ward 6

Andrews 3
Stephens 6
March 3

Lua Lua 6
Ulloa 4
Lingard 5

Subs:

Buckley 4
CMS 5

How on earth can you give andrews a 3 and march a 3! obviously listening on the radio.
March was completely not in the game.
How could buckley and ulloa get a score of 4?
strange one, a dislike of andrews!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
How on earth can you give andrews a 3 and march a 3! obviously listening on the radio.
March was completely not in the game.
How could buckley and ulloa get a score of 4?
strange one, a dislike of andrews!

Andrews might have played a couple of nice long balls but his lack of mobility offers no protection to the back four. Dobbie was playing just behind their striker so Andrews should have been picking him up but was nowhere near him when he scored. Also their only other chance of the match came from Andrews doing a stupid back heel in his own area.

March barely touched the ball and when he did, he gave the ball away.

sllugaes

Dec 15, 2012
Andrews might have played a couple of nice long balls but his lack of mobility offers no protection to the back four. Dobbie was playing just behind their striker so Andrews should have been picking him up but was nowhere near him when he scored. Also their only other chance of the match came from Andrews doing a stupid back heel in his own area.

March barely touched the ball and when he did, he gave the ball away.

Good to see ulloa shows such mobility upfront, looks like we have problems both ends then!

Yes march was useless on the day and as my point was he should have recorded a mark of 1 compared to others!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Good to see ulloa shows such mobility upfront, looks like we have problems both ends then!

Yes march was useless on the day and as my point was he should have recorded a mark of 1 compared to others!

Ulloa wasn't great but did set up our goal so deserved a higher mark than Andrews.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Ulloa wasn't great but did set up our goal so deserved a higher mark than Andrews.

Andrews played well. What else are you expecting from a holding midfielder?? Burting runs into the box? He did his job well, which was to keep us ticking over whilst keeping us solid. I don't think we needed three CM playing at once though.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Andrews played well. What else are you expecting from a holding midfielder?? Burting runs into the box? He did his job well, which was to keep us ticking over whilst keeping us solid. I don't think we needed three CM playing at once though.

As per my previous post, I expect a holding midfielder to protect the defence which Andrews didn't do on Monday as their only two chances of the match were down to him.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Averages

Starters - 29 votes
Stephens 6.66
Ward 6.31
Kuszczak 6.28
Upson 6.22
Bruno 6.00
Ulloa 5.41