Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team vs Blackpool

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Will probably get flamed but think we could do with a freshen up after yesterday. Need to come out strong and get an early goal I reckon.

Kuszczak

Bruno
Greer
Upson
Ward

Ince
Stephens

CMS
Lingard
Rodriguez

Ulloa

Subs: Brezovan, Dunk, Calderon, Andrews, LuaLua, March, JFC

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Aa
Will probably get flamed but think we could do with a freshen up after yesterday. Need to come out strong and get an early goal I reckon.

Kuszczak

Bruno
Greer
Upson
Ward

Ince
Stephens

CMS
Lingard
Rodriguez

Ulloa

didn't we do that against Leicester & charlton.we off an off day at Huddersfield & now we have to change again.

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel

Kuszczak

Bruno
Greer
Upson
Ward

Ince
Stephens

CMS
Lingard
Rodriguez

Ulloa

Can't see OG putting out CMS and Leo as a starting attack (needs CMS to off off bench and play 30 mins). Ince for Andrews... most defo. No Rodders, either Solly or Kaz. IMHO

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Aa

didn't we do that against Leicester & charlton.we off an off day at Huddersfield & now we have to change again.

By all accounts, LuaLua was woeful yesterday, I'd be very surprised if he started especially as his problems tend to be fitness related.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Kuszczak

Bruno
Greer
Upson/Dunk
Ward

Andrews
Stephens
Lopez

Lingard
Ulloa
Mackail-Smith

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I would start with same team as yesterday, apart from swap Upson if fit for Dunk.

Some people in this thread have put Lopez to start.....seriously!!

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
CMS does look ready to make a start.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Kuszczak

Bruno
Greer
Upson
Ward

Buckley
Andrews
Stephens
Orlandi/Lua Lua

Lingard

Ulloa

Subs Ankergren Calderon CMS Rodriguez Lopez Lua Lua/JFC Hoskins.

We do not need Calderon and Dunk as either can cover across the back four and then add Hoskins for more possible goal threat if needed.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Kuszczak

Bruno
Greer
Upson
Ward

Buckley
Andrews
Stephens
Orlandi/Lua Lua

Lingard

Ulloa

Subs Ankergren Calderon CMS Rodriguez Lopez Lua Lua/JFC Hoskins.

We do not need Calderon and Dunk as either can cover across the back four and then add Hoskins for more possible goal threat if needed.

Can't see Buckley or Orlandi starting coming back from injury but I hope they are both making the 18 soon. Buckley is a great option to have off the bench so would be a big boost for us. Here's hoping.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Kuszczak

Bruno~Greer~Dunk~Ward

Stephens~Andrews

March~Lingard~Lualua

Ulloa

Subs: Ankergren, Calderon, Ince, Caskey, Mackail-Smith, David, Rodriguez.

That's my preferred starting line up, but I suspect two games in three days will prove too much for Lualua. Expect Rodriguez to take his place.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Kuszczak

Bruno~Greer~Dunk~Ward

Stephens~Andrews

March~Lingard~Lualua

Ulloa

Subs: Ankergren, Calderon, Ince, Caskey, Mackail-Smith, David, Rodriguez.

That's my preferred starting line up, but I suspect two games in three days will prove too much for Lualua. Expect Rodriguez to take his place.

this team every day
plenty of attacking options on the bench
onwards and upwards
:albion2:till I die

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Kuszczak

Upson

Stephens

CMS~Lingard~Spanish Dave

Calderon

Buckley~Ulloa~LuaLua​

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
By all accounts, LuaLua was woeful yesterday, I'd be very surprised if he started especially as his problems tend to be fitness related.

He wasn't woeful; he just didn't get much space or opportunity to run at the defence. It would be a bit knee jerk to drop him after 1 game considering the success that we've had with him starting the previous 2.

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
He wasn't woeful; he just didn't get much space or opportunity to run at the defence. It would be a bit knee jerk to drop him after 1 game considering the success that we've had with him starting the previous 2.
i wouldnt say he was woeful i wish we would use him more and give the ball to him

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

strangely this

stss30

Apr 24, 2008

Perhaps, I hope you're right he just seems like a bit of a 'form' player to me. When he tires he doesn't make the effort into making dangerous runs and stretching the defence, in my opinion.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here