Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace u18 3brighton u18 0

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Did your nutters start chanting at them gay boys and reminded them that they take it up the bum?

Corr, propa nawty, did your mob bang the drum? Real ultra that.

How about the all black attire? I bet people saw you and were like "shit, they look like handbag thieving, dope smoking, benefit claiming scumbags and wrote to the daily mail, your boys will be propa too then.

Innit.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
Not sure what you lot are getting your knickers in a twist about.

Is it the score line, or the fact that you're jealous of the Palace support?

16 and 17 year olds should be able to handle the pressures of a bit of opposition support, considering they're old enough to play for their first teams.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Jealous of the type of fan who brings drums to a kiddie's match and gives it the biggun to the opposing team's parents? And then brags about it on a rival's forum? What do you think?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

16 and 17 year olds should be able to handle the pressures of a bit of opposition support, considering they're old enough to play for their first teams.

Not one f@ck is given about the score, we just think you lot are sad turning up at an u-18 game then two of you starting threads on here.
If I went to an u-18s match I would show respect to both teams no matter who is playing.
I have never been on a Palace forum let alone register on one.:wrong:

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
Jealous of the type of fan who brings drums to a kiddie's match and gives it the biggun to the opposing team's parents? And then brags about it on a rival's forum? What do you think?

Where has anyone said anything about them 'giving it the biggun' to the woman? She probably got upset because her precious little son was losing his football match.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
Not one f@ck is given about the score, we just think you lot are sad turning up at an u-18 game then two of you starting threads on here.
If I went to an u-18s match I would show respect to both teams no matter who is playing.
I have never been on a Palace forum let alone register on one.:wrong:

Really? You don't care that your youth players got conclusively beaten by your arch rivals?

That's weird.

And why is a group of fans supporting one team being disrespectful to the other?

The Last Dodo

Banned
Mar 25, 2014
Really? You don't care that your youth players got conclusively beaten by your arch rivals?

That's weird.

And why is a group of fans supporting one team being disrespectful to the other?

They don't care 'bout nuffink no more cos they is all bitter and jealous and quite frankly generally het up.
And all because of their biggest rivals' success.
Innit.

*snigger*

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I've heard it got very lively down at the palace training ground this morning . Apparently the fanatics ( I know ) turned up to watch before leaving for west ham and their constant singing upset one Brighton players mums . She totally overreacted and called the police , seriously , who arrived 6 handed ! When they saw the situation they went as fast as they arrived :)It didn't spoil the game as its always great to beat you :clap2:

But will your 'Ultras' actually turn up down here next time, or hide away in Seaford like the rest of your pond life?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Congratulations.

You managed to accuse Palace of homophobia followed by making an joke insulting the disabled.

Well Done Glenn Hoddle.

Accuse? What's there to accuse you of? "We scored 3 they scored none, Brighton take it up the bum". Explain that, then I'll explain my use of language. Because I don't think you see the point in the comment.

Well done on that.

COYP

Oct 1, 2012
Accuse? What's there to accuse you of? "We scored 3 they scored none, Brighton take it up the bum". Explain that, then I'll explain my use of language. Because I don't think you see the point in the comment.

Well done on that.

Hands up this is a level beyond cringey. Not putting up here that we beat you, you know if you won you'd have put it up there yourselves but the whole HF at the game thing. I think its great that they decided to take in the game but bragging about upsetting some kids mum is a bit much whether she's overreacted or not. My apologies gents, good win showing our kids are still better than yours though.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
A win in a under 18's is celebrated like winning the F.A Cup, just shows how much they are worried about us as they have to gloat about it ????

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Jesus Christ this thread is tragic are there seriously palace fans on here crowing about an U18 game??!!! And there were ultras in attendance????

Please someone make it stop.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here