Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace u18 3brighton u18 0

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Hang on. You took a frigging drum to an U-18 match? You sad, sad people.

The trumpets got converscated at the gate apparently .

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Hang on. You took a frigging drum to an U-18 match? You sad, sad people.

A drum was in attendance .
Also some trumpets were being blown from the Bollox Crew.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
This thread gets sadder with every post. Dougie wasn't there but clearly wishes he had been. Bloody hell. I'm almost embarrassed for him.

Don't be , I was nearly embarrassed for you when you posted a picture of you sticking 2 fingers up at a palace pub .

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I notice that the result gets buried amongst the stories of naughtiness and upsetting someone's mum. It's never about the football with those Ultras - it's all look at me.

The fact that they now pick extremely soft and inappropriate targets to grab the headlines says more about their own insecurities than their supposed Palace fanaticism.

The Last Dodo

Banned
Mar 25, 2014
I notice that the result gets buried amongst the stories of naughtiness and upsetting someone's mum. It's never about the football with those Ultras - it's all look at me.

The fact that they now pick extremely soft and inappropriate targets to grab the headlines says more about their own insecurities than their supposed Palace fanaticism.

Fair enough. It was 3-0 to us (where have I heard that before?) and one of your players' mums' showed her boy up.

*chortle*

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

It's the bully mentality in them. More than likely making up for the fact that they've got some deeper emotional trauma therefore need to counteract it by trying to feel superior at all times. We should probably offer them support and advice.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Don't be , I was nearly embarrassed for you when you posted a picture of you sticking 2 fingers up at a palace pub .

Yeah. That's sooooo comparative. A jokey pic for my mates as opposed to rushing onto your rival's forum to boast about disrupting a kiddie's football match....drums, police, upset parents. You must be so proud.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here