Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace u18 3brighton u18 0

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Wow.

Too soon evidently. It's ok to joke about the fact that riots and looting from utter ***** burnt out parts of Croydon and ruined people's livelihood.

But dare to make a joke about something involving Brighton and you throw a hissy fit.

A joke about unfounded rape allegations. Stay classy, eh?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Wow.

Too soon evidently. It's ok to joke about the fact that riots and looting from utter ***** burnt out parts of Croydon and ruined people's livelihood.

But dare to make a joke about something involving Brighton and you throw a hissy fit.

If you didnt visit our a Brighton board, they wouldnt seen by you so you wouldnt take offence. In fact, if none of you posted on here, it is very likely that nothing would
be posted about Palace, cos basically, as Alan Mullery famously said, "You aint worth two bob"
May I therefore suggest you p**s to your own board, then you can write as many p**s taking posts as you want without getting upset

View attachment 52932

It's Rubin, the Lost Dildo and school chums.

Oh my GOODNESS, I think know one of those Ultras, he lives in Reigate and is a friend of my cousins daughter.

I cannot wait to show his estate agent father and school dinner lady mum this.

How PROUD they will be.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
If you didnt visit our a Brighton board, they wouldnt seen by you so you wouldnt take offence. In fact, if none of you posted on here, it is very likely that nothing would
be posted about Palace, cos basically, as Alan Mullery famously said, "You aint worth two bob"
May I therefore suggest you p**s to your own board, then you can write as many p**s taking posts as you want without getting upset

Well said.
Do any of our lot do the same on the Palace forum?

Alot of assumptions there buzzer . What i heard was a few fanatics turned up to support the under 18's , when we took a early lead the singing got louder as it seemed to inspire the youngsters . A brighton players mum didnt take too kindly to the constant singing and decided to call the police for what ever reason . They arrived and left with no further action taken . We can all make assumptions but we wasnt there so it would only be to suit our teams intrests ( i can see the irony there ) . The fans in question weren't asked to leave and as far as i know everyone laughed it off ( apart from the mum obviously )

A few Dougie?

They were there for one reason only, because it was Brighton, what they failed to remember is it was Brighton Kids, and their parents would probably be the only Brighton Supporters there.

And I hear the "We scored 3, they scored 1, Brighton take it up the bum" song went down really well among the black hoodie wearing teenage hoolie wannabe's.

IMG_4058182951560.jpg

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I wish I kept my mouth shut now .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
A few Dougie?

They were there for one reason only, because it was Brighton, what they failed to remember is it was Brighton Kids, and their parents would probably be the only Brighton Supporters there.

And I hear the "We scored 3, they scored 1, Brighton take it up the bum" song went down really well among the black hoodie wearing teenage hoolie wannabe's.

View attachment 52943

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! What a bunch of TOOLS.

Honestly twenty years ago if we'd had a schoolboy game against Palace on the morning of a trip to say West Ham or Pompey or Millwall and I suggested to my mates we go and watch it instead of getting where we were going and having a few pints in enemy territory they'd have slapped me silly. What an absolute embarrassment to Crystal Palace FC. Againt Modern Football? It's the only thing these CJTCs understand.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I'm pretty sure half price hooligan on twitter would absolutely love that picture of Hillians :whistle:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
A few Dougie?

View attachment 52943

Great work Hillian1, shows up that tin pot rabble of self tittled "Ultras"
The Crystal Palace acadamy staff/coaches musthave been so embarrassed, sad isnt it.

Even the OP, Dougie is embarrassed by it.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
A few Dougie?

View attachment 52943

Some of the Brighton parents may not be Brighton fans, they are obviously there to support their sons.

Well done for finding the picture, looks like they are standing on the rope or ' respect barrier' oh hang on they wouldn't know about that.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Jesus, whatever was or wasn't chanted at a bunch of 16/17 year olds, or whether someone's mum called the police may be in dispute. However, the fact that that bunch of black clad ultras have no lives is clear.

I pity anyone who's is a member of such a group; the rest of their existence must be crap. I also pity someone that would spend a whole Bank Holiday weekend on a message board of a team that they don't support; their lives must be pretty empty also.

Fair play to you.

Fair play my arse, he's spent almost a day defending that, and only when photographic evidence was shown did he back down.

I've really tried to stay out of any Palace threads but his total blinkered idea about his so called palace Family is wearing thin now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here