Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who killed Lucy Beale?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I have actually met (Ian) Adam Woodyatt many years ago at a charity football match, he held my little boy!!!

*snigger*

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I used to be forced to watch this muck when I lived at home many moons ago, My mother loved this crap. I weirdly carried on watching it for some time in my own place until about a year in I had a moment of clarity and realised "I don't have to watch this bollocks anymore" and never seen it since, perhaps 20 years gone now.

I did endure a few years of Corrie when I lived with my ex but she had great tits and dished out blowjobs like smarties so a compromise was arranged.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Max Branning 7/2 favourite, some decent value down the field. Carol Jackson 33/1 looks a good outside bet.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I reckon this one:

p01fdzg6.jpg

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Who cares. Phil Mitchell's just given mouth to mouth to a new born puppy

in the sticks

Feb 16, 2014
Abi Branning, I think she saw Max and Lucy ( hence the picture of them together ) and remembers how it tore her family apart before, so eliminated the problem. Yes I'm forced to watch it under sufferance but I get to watch all the football !

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I would have a punt on Peter Beale. He is clearly gay, or nobbed his younger sister whilst in Devon, and I suspect he didn't want that dirty little secret coming out.

Failing that my money is on it being the head inity she sustained when falling over in Max's cabin.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here