Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who killed Lucy Beale?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Her suddenly crazy love for Ian - or Adam as Tanya calls him - was absurd, so something was always amiss with Jane. Her Olympic shot-putter physique can have us believe that she simply heaved a deceased anorexic a few miles to a park too. I'm glad it was her and she can go back to being Scottish now.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I've honestly never understood what the boiling water is supposed to be for in that situation.

I've been present at two births in my life (abeit one was my own), and boiling water was not involved at any point.

I always thought it was the person who was panicing the most that was sent to get them that way they are out the way.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Her suddenly crazy love for Ian - or Adam as Tanya calls him - was absurd, so something was always amiss with Jane. Her Olympic shot-putter physique can have us believe that she simply heaved a deceased anorexic a few miles to a park too. I'm glad it was her and she can go back to being Scottish now.

This in Saltires. She can bog off to Waterloo Road and stay there now.......unless there is a twist ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Dirty den has exhumed himself and done it

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Bobby you little bar-steward..............................how the hell did he reach?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It was Chucky Beale.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Didn't the rozzer woman phone the person she deduced was the killer ? You don't phone a 7 year old and say " I know you killed... " Surely ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here