Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
We'll not make the play offs because we have Blackpool and Yeovil at home. I think it's the players mentality whereas they turn up and because the team is bottom near bottom then the it'll be an easy game. 2 pts from the next 3 games.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
How can someone so badly misjudge their audience? More and more 'fans' are deserting Ernest by the day. Has his ego run so out of control that he thinks he can post any old gash? (See also David Bowie's later offerings)

When he lined up the wall I turned to my little un and said "he needs at least one more in that wall or he could be in big trouble to the left"

Junior said, "he asked for four, but was overruled".

If that's true, wtf????

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
When he lined up the wall I turned to my little un and said "he needs at least one more in that wall or he could be in big trouble to the left"

Junior said, "he asked for four, but was overruled".

If that's true, wtf????

Oops, wrong quote again.

I'm crap at this forum stuff :(

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
How did we play overall Tony, seems the mood on the board is alittle deflated after the previous 2 results?

Not as fluid as the last 2 games.
Moved forward too slowly, almost Poyet like at times.

Not rubbish though, and the opposition were pressing very high, and pretty quickly.

It reminded me of THAT play-off semi at times.

Still, I think the main issue was that both Lingard and March had poor games together.
That spoilt the play in the final third.

Personally, I would have swapped one out for either Macca, JFC or Spanish Rodney at HT.

No panic though, we weren't that bad, and should have won.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Just over 1000 travelling fans announced at ground. The early goal (from a soft free kick and poor starting position from keeper given the wall) made it a difficult task for the team as Huddersfield pressed high and defended deep. Appalling time-wasting led to a tetchy 2nd half where they could have increased lead (but only from set pieces) as PIG redeemed himself with good saves. A bustling CMS did introduce a threat. A point was all we deserved I'm afraid

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Never mind all this. On to the subject in hand for those of us who could only listen to the game.

Has Adam Clayton got a BEARD ? Only I was left a little unsure from the commentry.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Were the ball boys really not returning the ball for Brighton throw ins?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Nope.

The little *******s were wasting time as much as they could.

Absolute disgrace, and clearly under orders.

This also happened earlier in the season at The Amex , the ball boys couldn't give a ****. The annoying thing about it was the fact they didn't give a toss even though it was OUR throw-in or goal kick.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Were the ball boys really not returning the ball for Brighton throw ins?

Or goal kicks, towards the end the one behind the goal was laughing as he ambled over to pick the ball up and roll it back towards his keeper for a goal kick. It got so bad the 4 th official went down the touchline to tell those on that side off. When one gave the ball back quickly he got a big cheer and a "you're getting sacked in the morning" chant.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
It sounded that Stephens was too. But it seems to be just a bad day all round. Hopefully they can start quickly on Monday and calm their nerves with an early goal.:albion:

Andrews sounded poor too.

I appreciate March is only young but he needs to look up more often than he does, countless times Ward ran and overlapped him yet Solly didn't even look to see he was there, Wardy had a little word with him after this happened on too many occasions.

I have only seen Stephens have one top top performance for us and that was when he totally bossed the midfield at Bolton. Hopefully he puts in more brilliant performances like that more often.

Andrews did the job he was expected to do for me, good battling performance.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here