Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield Town v Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Went to bed last night planning to do a bit of gardening today while Mrs SG has a friend visiting. This morning she says "arent you going to the football?" ...........woosh!!!! :albion:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Went to bed last night planning to do a bit of gardening today while Mrs SG has a friend visiting. This morning she says "arent you going to the football?" ...........woosh!!!! :albion:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We've been here MANY, many times before......its a game we are approaching with confidence, we're in decent form compared to our opponent, the match is vital to us and less so for Huddersfield. You just know, in fact its a cast iron CERTAINTY, that we'll play abysmally.

It'll be 0-0 (which may not turn out being a bad result in the end).

edit: looks a bit like an ernest post^^^

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
We've been here MANY, many times before......its a game we are approaching with confidence, we're in decent form compared to our opponent, the match is vital to us and less so for Huddersfield. You just know, in fact its a cast iron CERTAINTY, that we'll play abysmally.

It'll be 0-0 (which may not turn out being a bad result in the end).

edit: looks a bit like an ernest post^^^

Ah. You are a mind reader. The only thing you omitted was the excess of preemptive posts about promotion and premier league season ticket prices and you'd have nailed the whole sorry set of circumstances that create an oh-so-familiar Albion perfect storm.

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
I currently find myself ensconced just outside Worcester with no reasonable means of getting back from the game so couldn't go. Have an Albion supporting mate who could drive me up today but then the train was an eye watering £90 off the cuff to get back on a train taking 4.5 hours with 4 changes. Annoyed much.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I honestly believe Everest has nabbed us 3 points today. :bowdown:

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I put a £1 on us to win 1-0 at 6/1......then i thought....nah go for 2-0 at 9/1...so i did another £1.......then i thought hmm 2-0, they might get a late goal....so did a £1 on 2-1 at 17/2........on the other hand i'm thinking...........................

Boston28

Feb 7, 2014
Anyone else get caught up in the congestion first on the m25 then for the first 20 miles of the m1, or was that just us idiots? Currently have an ETA of 15.10 on the sat nav, I hate bank holiday away games!

seafordtillidie

May 26, 2011
Anyone else get caught up in the congestion first on the m25 then for the first 20 miles of the m1, or was that just us idiots? Currently have an ETA of 15.10 on the sat nav, I hate bank holiday away games!

I'd have gone M40/M42/M6 TOLL/A38 then onto the M1

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Attack attack attack. Attack attack attack. Attack attack attack. Attack attack attack. Etc.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Seagulls Player on hospital radio style. :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here